• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

saw blue 97+ around 3.5".. 31" A/T's on rt 100 heading toward exton. around 3.45pm

wranglertec.jpg
:D sticker on the back window.. anyone on here?

hey now, i have stayed true to my unibody roots!!!
talk to ghost dakota about that one,

i think people have been getting rid of their jeeps because of gas prices, i used to see lifted jeeps all the time.. now there few and far in between. o and the jeeps i do see are usually lifted wranglers and woman driving!

I calculated my budget based on the 12mpg gas hog dodge van I was driving at the time, and gas was $4.20 then, so I'm doing just fine these days.

Spotted in Ithaca, NY on Route 13 Southbound: a teal pre-97 two-door XJ. Looked like a 3" lift and 30s or 31s. It had one of those spoiler/wind deflector things at the top of the hatch, and it sure looked like there was a NAXJA sticker in the middle of it.

Spotted in Ithaca, NY on Route 13 Southbound: a teal pre-97 two-door XJ. Looked like a 3" lift and 30s or 31s. It had one of those spoiler/wind deflector things at the top of the hatch, and it sure looked like there was a NAXJA sticker in the middle of it.

Ha! Just saw the same XJ headed northbound on the same road, Route 13. That's definitely a NAXJA sticker on the wind deflector.

saw a 97 plus light blue like mine lifted and what not just over the foster RI/killingly CT line

Followed a lifted black two door on Route 13 South in Ithaca at about 4:30 this afternoon. Looked like about 3-4" and 32s or 33s. It had a big, handmade-lookng roof rack. I think it was a Renix XJ (the "4.0 Litre" badge didn't say "High Output"), but it looked like an 8.25 rear axle. Swapped in, I guess.

tan Xj 3 inches of lift 30 inch tires and a yakima roof rack on RT 9 north pass it everyday rite by the bridge before you enter south amboy

20 minutes ago... 5:30ish. Stratham New Hampshire. Red 2D cherokee with a 6.5" BDS lift. I pulled up next to you and we talked while the light was red. I had a Red 2D too...

Seen a blue lifted MJ today on 76 west near the 476 exit around 2:45-2:50 this afternoon. Looked like it had 31-33's on it, it also had some tires and junk in the bed. It also had some stickers in the back windows includina a NAXJA sticker in the middle. I honked the horn but it probaly to late and besides I was in a company box truck.

Definitely saw xbobj on 122 today in the ranger, you honked but by the time I noticed I was looking in my rearview mirror

Light green 99+ on 30 E this morning near Exton. 33's, Maybe 35s, RE lift, TJ flares up front, Hella 500's on the stock front bumper. SOLID sticker in the rear window. Very clean but respectably built rig. Seen this in the area once before. I'm sure you hardly noticed me in my stocker on little 215 snow tires. Anyone on here?

Light green 99+ on 30 E this morning near Exton. 33's, Maybe 35s, RE lift, TJ flares up front, Hella 500's on the stock front bumper. SOLID sticker in the rear window. Very clean but respectably built rig. Seen this in the area once before. I'm sure you hardly noticed me in my stocker on little 215 snow tires. Anyone on here?

Yep.. thats a friend of mine. He goes by "imoverit" on here, his name is Lee.

Back