• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

I should have posted this one a long time ago...

Almost every day I see a moss/forest green 97+ parked by Fiji just off the WPI campus. Two offroad lights on the bumper, CB antenna on the rear driver corner, looks like 30s or 31s, not sure what tire. Maybe a couple inches of lift.

Who's parked up on the upper deck of the 5 Mountain parking garage?

Black w/ RE lift

Okay my eye candy for trip to and from the cabin. On the way up, I saw a White XJ with like 7inches and skinny 35's. Had a Dana 35 rear axle, lift blocks, and cragars. In Altoona, PA. Then I saw a Blue Metal Colored 97+ with chrome wheels, 4" and 33's. Not sure where. Somewhere near Minersville PA. I also saw black XJ with 4" and 32's with dual exhaust with square tips. And lastly I saw a friggin SICK XJ on Old Airport Road in Berks County today. Black late model with a hood scoop, 33's, 5", sounded REALLY good. It was BAD ASS. Oh and the wheels were black with silver rings around the outside.

7 inches of lift blocks on a d35? :roflmao:

The others sound pretty BA though.

And lastly I saw a friggin SICK XJ on Old Airport Road in Berks County today. Black late model with a hood scoop, 33's, 5", sounded REALLY good. It was BAD ASS. Oh and the wheels were black with silver rings around the outside.
I have seen him.

That is a sick XJ...

Buddie of mine sees an OD XJ in the Norristown area. He drive a teal YJ with 3" OME on 32's. Winch in front.

Muduck or MuddJunkie?

my xj is more or less just trail rig now, i've been towing it back and forth to rausch but my mj is my dd now

saw a early style white xj on maybe 4" with roof rack or lights, and tire on the roof tonight around 10pm downtown Easton.

saw blue 97+ around 3.5".. 31" A/T's on rt 100 heading toward exton. around 3.45pm

wranglertec.jpg
:D sticker on the back window.. anyone on here?

Saw a red, 97+ 4.5+ inches o lift, maybe bush wackers,the rear window was full of stickers and there was a confederate flag hanging off the back. 95 North in New Haven.

Tan+woodgrain Xj waggy with a few inches of lift on 278 south in NJ, I was on your 5 right before exit 21. I was riding shotgun in a honda for the southbound leg of the NAC express run, so you probably didn't notice. You continued onto 206.

Saw a red, 97+ 4.5+ inches o lift, maybe bush wackers,the rear window was full of stickers and there was a confederate flag hanging off the back. 95 North in New Haven.

THE SOUTH'LL RISE AGIN' YEEHAW

Canister Rd Highland Lakes spoted a white 97+ with 6+ inches on what loked to be 35's with a christmas tree on the roof. I was behind ya in the white MJ....any one here?

Back