• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

saw a dark green pre-97 with about 4-6" lift, 33 or 35" LTBs (I think? large lugs for sure), one light pointing off the back of the roof and 2-3 off the front, 8.25 out back - parked at buffone ice skating rink in Worcester MA from 8-10. I got there after you did and left first so I doubt you saw me, but I was the dude with stained jeans and a black leather coat skating and I had my white 96 parked outside.

EDIT: you had no stickers AT ALL! what is this?! lol

Blue/Grey 97+ pulling onto Route 9 from California Ave in Framingham. Thursday at quittin' time.
Youve seen me a few times when i used to work down that way. Now I work at sullivan tire in Framingham. Never did figure out what you drive tho. So, if anyone sees a dumba$$ in a sullivan tire van wave at them, wave back!

I saw a whole bunch of XJs at Everett's today - Scott's red 2door, a green 4door with what looked like 30s or 31s on it and a spare strapped to the roof, and another that I completely forget everything about that pulled in just as I was leaving. There were a couple stockers parked there too.

yesterday morning, around 11:45 heading south on main rd in tiverton was a red 96-. probably about on 33's or so. i was the jackass in the white VW that waved to you

today at the mc donalds in king of prussia, blue xj, couldnt tell the year, i barely got a glimpse since i was inside. but it had a bumper with a tire carrier on the back.

Seen a blue lifted MJ today on 76 west near the 476 exit around 2:45-2:50 this afternoon. Looked like it had 31-33's on it, it also had some tires and junk in the bed. It also had some stickers in the back windows includina a NAXJA sticker in the middle. I honked the horn but it probaly to late and besides I was in a company box truck.

THAT WAS MEEE!!
ive finally been spotted

that and i'm almost positive i saw overland on the turnpike on saturday heading west sometime around noon or earlier

Was that your girlfriend who flashed me? :)

no i was in the mj i was alone, unless a couple months ago you were in a white lifted izuzu rodeo?

Today at about 10:40 on rt 20 in sudbury. Pulling out of sullivan tire in the van, saw a 97+ silver with i think 33's and a good sized lift. Waved and threw out a thumbs up. I think he revd the motor back. Nice Rig!

today around 1 ish rt 9 ware near the banned hill ;-) was at my garage an seen a gold 97+ 4 door looked like 6" lift an sounded like he was running swampers

i was driving to school today trying to find a parking spot in the god awful philly, but because it was mlk day half of the parking garages were closed, so i was trying to park on the street, i spotted a lifted red xj somewhere around 17th and green or brown, somewhere around spring garden and 17th, not too many lifted xj's in philly so it kinda stood out

...not too many lifted xj's in philly so it kinda stood out

funny story:

i was going to a concert at the Troc the day after a wheeling trip. the XJ was plastered with so much mud that you couldn't tell what color it was. a Japanese tourist looked both shocked and amused when he saw me sitting at the light at 12th and Arch, and started snapping photos!

i still laugh when i think about this guy going back to japan and showing pics to his family and friends of his vacation to america, with his photos of me and my gf in my mud-spackled XJ right next to his photos of the liberty bell and independence hall.

Back