• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

saw an xj this morning by pride in palmer, ma. stock high, white with white rims looked like it had 30's or 31's no lift no fenders, stickers on the back under the window, there was a summit racing sticker i think a flowmaster sticker and a few others.

teal piece that sounded like it had a lil' misfiring going on. maybe a bb and 31's, corner of rt 116 and danielson pike in scituate

There is a black XJ with a RC 4.5" lift and a huge fox logo vinyl sticker in the back window at Manchester Community College, they park out in the back lot by the auto garage. I have yet to see it with the same set of tires but they vary between 31's and stockers.

i saw what appeared to be a lifted cherokee (but it was really frigging dark so it may have been stock) with its driver rear wheel fallen off on 1-A directly south of Bell Circle in Revere tonight, around 5:30. it was too late to turn around and help out by the time I even realized it was an XJ, and i think it had a winch on it even?

Followed a lifted black two door on Route 13 South in Ithaca at about 4:30 this afternoon. Looked like about 3-4" and 32s or 33s. It had a big, handmade-lookng roof rack. I think it was a Renix XJ (the "4.0 Litre" badge didn't say "High Output"), but it looked like an 8.25 rear axle. Swapped in, I guess.

Ha, I thnk I know that XJ

Silver, newer model XJ, looks like 31s on a 3.5" lift parked in the parking lot on the corner of Thomas Jones and Creamery Way in the Oaklands corporate center in Exton, PA. Looks clean. I work in the same corporate center (since 12-21-09) and go by it everyday and keep meaning to find out who's it is.

Green XJ in framingham the other day on I think union ave. I waved, and I was driving the sullivan tire van. I dont have my xj right now:(

two today on 202. headed towards king of prussia.

first one was pulled off on the side of the road, 97+ red, 31" tires, 3.5" lift.

second one was right after that. turqoise 96-, budget boost, 30-31" tires, hellas.

I got 2 today. Once again in the work van. Red xj at the firestone on 125 in plaistow nh about 1030/11? Then another at about 630 in framingham on 135. I was waiting for the bus. I hate havin the XJ wrecked

Green xj yesterday morning parked near goldstein scrap in worcester, couple inches of lift and 32s?

somewhere in south county rhode island this morning

red 93-94ish, stock in front, maybe 3" lift in back

Wed night saw a red xj in the blockbuster parking lot on Statford street in Worcester. Looked about 4-5" on 33's with rooflights. Anyone here?

Okay this is going to be long
If you saw me I was in a Blue XJ with 3" on 31's, with hellas on the front.

On wednesday I saw a white XJ with 3", 31's, a roof rack, and cragars. I THINK you waved....right next to body zone coming off a ramp type deal. In reading. I think it was 222 or 422. I forget what it is called back there.

Yesterday, on my journey to the baltimore aquarium I saw...

1) A BIG green XJ close to Reading PA (not sure what road). Like 8 inches and 35's. Thats all though
2) A Huge as shit yellow XJ parked at some place next to a bunch of lifted trucks. No clue where I was. But it had like 36" mudding tires that were atleast 15 inches wide. Maybe I saw it too quick but it looked like a huge RC car. Like it was incredible. I honestly said "omg that is #$%ing SWEET!" and it woke my girlfriend up and she wasnt happy haha.
3) A red XJ with ~5" on 33's. Roof Rack FILLED with boxes, and 4 or 5 KC's on top with ORANGE letters saying KC. Not sure where again. Somewhere between baltimore and reading. About an hour outta baltimore.

Then this morning I saw an Amber Fire Red XJ on 4.5" and 32's with cragars. You were parked at a Turkey Hill in Birdsboro, PA. I drooled over you amazing XJ the whole drive by. I have always wanted an Amber XJ

Blue/Grey 97+ pulling onto Route 9 from California Ave in Framingham. Thursday at quittin' time.

Back