• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

4/4 Spotted an early olive drab XJ driving at the south shore plaza mall. 4-5" of lift, 33" BFG MT's, driver's rear window was a piece of sheet metal and it had a snorkle...

Spotted a blue lifted xj parked at the Dethklok / Brandon small concert at Starland Ballroom in NJ. Nice looking rig dude!

Black 97+ with 3"+ of lift and 31's.
A tire on the roof
RT 10 south out of reading turned right into the small park that leads to the college.

Sturbridge MA on Rt. 132 parked across from that service/tow yard. Maroon 97+ very clean... black steelies and probably a 31" mud terrain.

Spotted!!!

A dark colored XJ 4"+ of lift with 33's? Big off road lights on the front pre-runner bar/winch bumper. Very nice Jeep.
422 west bound This morning around 7:30am just past the Limerick exit.

ALSO
Green ZJ with a Skyjacker Sticker on the back and a 3"+ lift on BFG's
422 East Bound approaching the rt29/Collegeville Exit --- You were on the phone... I was passing you in my Subaru Staring... Sorry I didn't mean to stare I was trying to figure out if there were any other mods' I should list in the spotted section :p

Last edited:
saw a sweet chopped and caged XJ from vermont tonight with a very stout looking rear bumper / tire carrier, probably 36s or so in Allston, parked outside of where Marty's Liquors used to be, right on comm. ave. such a badass XJ, why the hell was it in boston?

why the hell was it in boston?

Heck, I prefer driving my XJ in Boston over my car. In the XJ I've actually had people get out of my way, let me into traffic, pedestrians won't walk in front of it, etc. Maybe it was the bashed in doors, dented up body, rusting steel all over... Probably figured I wasn't afraid to hit something again. :firedevil

and a ratty light green -97 with :ahem: wooden bumper with push bar attached to the front.
and what looked to be wood bumper with a tow strap possibly around the back axle going into the rear gate. kinda muddy too

Today (4/18) saw a red, lifted, wide axles) older XJ on Rt 46 near Parsippany (or however ya spell that). Looked like you had a hard time keeping it in your lane, lol? I was in a stock 99 with a NAXJA sticker and passed you.

spotted on saturday night around 10:30 pm all the way up Rt 23 right near the Tractor Supply: white 97+ xj with 2"-4" lift, stock flares, and two roof lights. you were heading north and it was dark so i didnt get a good look. i was semi-cover in my gf's libby

i drove all the hell over MA yesterday and i'll bet no one saw me.

spotted-dracut
98 4door 4.5" lift
with a piece of metal duct taped onto the rear quarter
:spin1::spin1::spin1::spin1::spin1::spin1::spin1:

Spotted: 4 big lifted XJ's in my driveway with a bunch of wrenches being turned.

Does this help you?

DSC_3001.jpg

Oh, and I spotted Alex (crosbike) when I was driving to Ross's Saturday morning, as well as when he drove past my house Thursday or Friday.

Grey, 4.5", black steelies, pulling out onto Rt.9 from California Ave in Framingham MA. Friday at quitting time.

Back