• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

White River Junction, VT today, outside of the VA hospital. Sometime midday, whatever time it was I wandered to the cafeteria to grab lunch looked out the window and saw a '97+, dark blue, driving by. Quick glimpse looked like at least 4" lift and 31"s, possibly more.

Gray 2dr with CT plates and sis offroad sticker on the windor, looked to be on 33's, at Keene State College today

You were that close to me and you didn't call me to come get this tie rod????

Sounds like MrSimons MJ...

Not mine, but I know exactly what truck you are talking about. I live about 1/4 mile from there and have stopped to look at this truck multiple times .... I still haven't run into the owner.

Its a nicely built rig so props to whoever owns it.

Sunday 6/22 6:15pm in the pouring rain
I-195 South in Middleboro
A green flare-less XJ with bogger or swampers on a trailer being towed by a white Toyota...I think a Sequoia.

Unfortunately, I was in covert mode in my WRX wagon.

Don't be ashamed!!! I do the jeep wave all the time in my STi hahaha

sunday night, coming off the throgs neck bridge in ny, saw a white -96 with 35's, about 5" lift and a rear 44. gave 'em the thumbs up and he waved back. i was in a red jetta... anyone?

Not mine, but I know exactly what truck you are talking about. I live about 1/4 mile from there and have stopped to look at this truck multiple times .... I still haven't run into the owner.

Just leave a note on the windsheild, telling the owner to "JOIN NAXJA DAMMIT!" j/k!!! or better yet, just park your mj next to his, and I'm sure that he will come runnin' out.

I'll be back out there on friday, and see if I can spot the owner

Two spottings today worth noting.

First in Newport, NH around 10:45am. Dark blue '97+ with good sized lift and tires sticking out the sides.

Second in Franklin, NH. Red, lifted, 97+ I believe. Was parked in a driveway. Looked like a big Harley Davidson sticker on the back window and some other smaller ones around it.

Sunday 3/15 saw a black pre 97 XJ with red trim stripe drive by Tremont St. in Rehoboth 2x (right near Chartley Country Store and fire station). Looked like bush whackers, 35" range tires, and sounded like swampers or other pretty agressive tread tires. Saw from a far both times (was burning shit in the back yard). You probably saw my green 99 on Q78s parked in the driveway.

Back