• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Ok seen 3 lifted XJ's today. First one was about 2:00-2:15pm, It was a silver 4dr 97+ stickers on rear quarter glass, spare tire on roof rack, unsure of lift size. It was getting on Rt.422E at the Oaks exit. Second was parked at the Firestone in Pottstown(High St. and Armand Hammer Blvd). Was a white 4dr again unsure of lift but had a modified tube bumper on the front. this was around 3:00pm. Last one was on Rt.202S at Henderson Rd. Was a white 4dr with a big Jeff Daniels banner on the windshield.Of course I was undercover in the company truck, but I had to go to Glenmoore for a stop in my XJ and wouldn't you know I did not see one lifted XJ.

i know the white one!

Ok seen 3 lifted XJ's today. First one was about 2:00-2:15pm, It was a silver 4dr 97+ stickers on rear quarter glass, spare tire on roof rack, unsure of lift size. It was getting on Rt.422E at the Oaks exit. Second was parked at the Firestone in Pottstown(High St. and Armand Hammer Blvd). Was a white 4dr again unsure of lift but had a modified tube bumper on the front. this was around 3:00pm. Last one was on Rt.202S at Henderson Rd. Was a white 4dr with a big Jeff Daniels banner on the windshield.Of course I was undercover in the company truck, but I had to go to Glenmoore for a stop in my XJ and wouldn't you know I did not see one lifted XJ.

strange... I was at all of those places in my Xj, today, and didn't see any of those Jeeps... or you!
how does this happen?

who works at Guitar Center at the Blackstone Valley shops in Millbury MA?

On 78 east in NJ today around 9:30, saw a red 97+. Roof rack with tire, pre-runner style bumper and hood vents. Nice looking truck.

Today spotted a lifted XJ (not sure of the color, was too far away) turning on to Rt 15 from Berkshire Valley Road. Had white lettering on the side that said "Jeep Experts" (I think). Anybody here?

yesterday:
pano1.jpg

I just noticed the spoiler on my RS is higher than the flares on mike's BB'd XJ next to me. idk if thats bad or good.

Saw an older, dark blue XJ on Wednesday around 6PM on 322 north of Downingtown under the 30 bypass. It has a good amount of lift - maybe 6" ... tires weren't huge, maybe 32s?

Nice looking rig.

Saw a black MJ with what looked to be about 33s on it on tremont st. in Rehoboth at about 7:30 pm ish on 4/23. Looked real nice...anyone know who it is?

The last two days I have seen an MJ headed West on 422 at 7:15-7:30 am just where it ends by Pottstown stock everything. with stickers on the back... its black with fading clear coat.

blue pre 96 xj stock with snorkel today

maybe 3" and 31-32 97+ silver yesterday

maybe 3" and 31-32 97+ blue yesterday

all at the corner of 116 and route 6 in scituate ri

same jeep double sighting... white -96 about 6.5"+ lift on 35's? no flares. saw u at taco bell a few weeks ago in huntington station, ny and then again the other day at a gas station in huntington village, ny... waved and drove away, anyone?

Saw a sweeeet OD XJ camping in the Pa Grand Canyon the last several days, very nice setup!!!

Owner looked severely intoxicated.

:cheers:

i saw a blue 97+ yesterday on around 4" and around 31s with a massive roof basket and a rear ladder on the hatch yesterday in the somerville city hall parking lot around 7.... anyone?

Tattletale...

:laugh3:

Ya know, with all the miles i'v logged on the Pa Turnpike, I-80, I-95 back and forth from SC recently i'd have thought someone would have spotted me.

You didn't mention any places in New England so no, no one has spotted you :p
Remember this is the New England spotted thread... (refer to a couple pages back..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverlandXJ
Saw a sweeeet OD XJ camping in the Pa Grand Canyon the last several days, very nice setup!!!

Owner looked severely intoxicated.

:cheers:

You're not supposed to post sightings of YOURSELF in this thread.

:):)

I'm pretty sure that he was quite intoxicated, and he was seeing double, and thought he saw a jeep, camping at the PA grand canyon :D

I saw a green 97+ on 211 in middletown today(5/1/09)
it looked to have 33s and about 4" of lift.
some stickers on the side windows and I think the driver had a beard.

anyone?

sounds like sean_xj but he's in RI not NY

Back