• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

spotted-dracut
98 4door 4.5" lift
with a piece of metal duct taped onto the rear quarter
:spin1::spin1::spin1::spin1::spin1::spin1::spin1:

i'll get you back. :scottm:

we had 5 at Travis's yesterday, so take that beotch!

yesterday:
pano1.jpg

pano2.jpg

WHAT NOWWWW

we had 5 at Travis's yesterday, so take that beotch!

My DD isn't lifted though... But at least we had 4 lifted and one OEM... we still win :D

it it makes you feel any better, all of the xj's in that pic wheel and maybe half the tj's

Ok seen 3 lifted XJ's today. First one was about 2:00-2:15pm, It was a silver 4dr 97+ stickers on rear quarter glass, spare tire on roof rack, unsure of lift size. It was getting on Rt.422E at the Oaks exit. Second was parked at the Firestone in Pottstown(High St. and Armand Hammer Blvd). Was a white 4dr again unsure of lift but had a modified tube bumper on the front. this was around 3:00pm. Last one was on Rt.202S at Henderson Rd. Was a white 4dr with a big Jeff Daniels banner on the windshield.Of course I was undercover in the company truck, but I had to go to Glenmoore for a stop in my XJ and wouldn't you know I did not see one lifted XJ.

Back