• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Today 2:30 on 476 south bound just south of RT1, pre 97 blue 4dr 6" or so. I'm sure it was Victor S. of course I was in the mini van.

i saw a bunch driving around NH today. don't feel like listing all of them, i was with my girlfriend in her mom's jetta.

I saw a dark green 97+ XJ on Route 6. You were headed towards Eynon, but I saw you by the new stop light portion in the dip there. I was in stealth mode with my sisters Caliber.

Looked to be over 4" of lift on stock wheels/tires.

Saw a red 97+ parked next to my buds jeep (dirty green stocker with the TAKE YOUR TOP OFF windhsield banner... yea he's weird) I was borrowing at Advanced in Worcester. Looked like maybe a BB 30's. Nice clean truck. Sorry I couldn't stay to meet the owner, was running late getting the code scanned lol.

Black 97+ in coming into Claremont, NH this morning on 12. Around 11am I think. Lifted, bigger tires, bunch of stickers in the windows, etc.

Yeah, second post in a row... Whatever. :D

Green '97+ filling it's tank at the Mobil (I think that's what it is? across from Cumberland Farms) in Claremont on Pleasant Street. Lifted, some stickers on it, and sitting on a set of Thornturds that stuck out way too far to be even close to legal. :laugh3:

Saw a red 97+ parked next to my buds jeep (dirty green stocker with the TAKE YOUR TOP OFF windhsield banner... yea he's weird) I was borrowing at Advanced in Worcester. Looked like maybe a BB 30's. Nice clean truck. Sorry I couldn't stay to meet the owner, was running late getting the code scanned lol.

Possibly me. The one at Webster Square?

I saw a couple muddy rigs heading Westbound on Rt. 20 in Sturbridge on Sunday afternoon...

So I visted my friend up @ WNEC this past weekend in Springfield MA ... comming up from Jersey when I hit MASS it was like XJ'S galore ...

I wish I could remember them all ...

now I know why all the post on here are from NE area ... all the XJ's are up there...

Just had to get that out

I go to WNEC

Didn't see your rig i would have recognized it from here ...

i think i remember a drank blue one early body style with tire on roof ... idk i saw so many ...

edit:
Just talked to my Friend up there her names Kristy Banet (had to check with her before i droped her name on the net) and shes says she knows the Jeep but isnt sure if she knows you ...

next time i go up I'll have to drag my turd on the 4 hour drive ...

Last edited:
Didn't see your rig i would have recognized it from here ...

i think i remember a drank blue one early body style with tire on roof ... idk i saw so many ...

edit:
Just talked to my Friend up there her names Kristy Banet (had to check with her before i droped her name on the net) and shes says she knows the Jeep but isnt sure if she knows you ...

next time i go up I'll have to drag my turd on the 4 hour drive ...

the one in my avatar i drove all of last year but it since died. i drive a green one on 35s but usually my DD ranger

Spotted a Red/orange 97+ about 6" lift with a tire carrier in the back and I think it had a roof rack on top. They were heading North on 95 right out of Providence, RI. any takers?

Back