• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Saw a light blue 97+ w/trimmed fenders in Milford. I was at the light with my Green Jeep on Moabs. I saw the driver look at my Jeep as he went passed.

In the mornings i see a Gray XJ probably on 35s with neon green steering on the Merritt Parkway, a dark green one with bushwackers, a roof rack, and spare tire carrier.

Spotted two xj running east on 276/76 pa turnpike. First was black 2door with a winch and winch bumper
The other was white with a huge front bumper which has to kill the approach angle.

Passed a white pre-97 2 door on what looked to be 33's running southbound on I-81 just north of Rauch Creek yesterday about 5:15pm.

I was heading northbound in my XJ.

love recognizing the sound of mud tires out on my semi-newly paved street... just heard them approaching, turned to look out my window & saw a bad-ass black XJ... roof rack, rear tube bumper, maybe ~4.5"

i kno u saw my black XJ parked across the street, on bradley in meriden

Last 2 days I've seen a red early 90's XJ with about 6 or so inches of lift, about 35's, black rims, driving on rte 20 in waltham area, right near 128

Ha! would most likely be me, except 32's and 4.5, but i NEVER see any jeeps around here

hahaha I think I know that truck .... I think its one of the guys I work with will take pics Monday for verification.

love recognizing the sound of mud tires out on my semi-newly paved street... just heard them approaching, turned to look out my window & saw a bad-ass black XJ... roof rack, rear tube bumper, maybe ~4.5"

i kno u saw my black XJ parked across the street, on bradley in meriden

if it was a 97+ it may have been Armand

Keep seeing a green XJ with cut fenders, 33's, rack, boner bar around Bristol. No NAXJA sticker..

was it this truck?

IMAG0374.jpg

Had a 97+ grey 4 door with a roof basket and what looked like a long/mid arm setup on it last night pass me on I-81N around exit 90. Had a connectiut plate on it. Maybe 5pm ish.

I was in my 00XJ with the moabs on it in the slow lane enjoying the rain storm.

Saw a red 97+, ~5" on 35's headed south on 95/128 near Rte 2 this afternoon, I passed you in the green ZJ on Moabs.

I do believe thats it...

yeah the guy lives in Bristol he just started at my job maybe last week nice guy ... he really doesn't have any internet access untill april but I'm gonna get him on here hopefully lol

Two tone shortbed mj with a cargo cap and tow mirrors sitting at the burger king in plaistow ma on 125 right now.

My bad :gee: family decided to go to unos on the way home from the white mountains.

Edit: not one of my mjs- I'm piloting the red POS.

Saw a white 97+ in Johnston today on what looked like 35's

big black XJ parked on 17 in Mahwah on Thursday morning. Forget where it was parked, west side of the road.

White MJ Eliminator with some pretty horrible rust problems and a camper top in the parking lot at the Ellenville NY McDonald's around 1AM Friday morning.

Back