• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Saw a flat green/brown (sorry I don't do colors well :D) XJ taking a left onto 58 from Rt 106 in Halifax yesteday evening. probably 4.5"ish lift on 33s. Pretty sure I have seen the same XJ in Chuckran's parking lot a few times maybe? I know I have seen it before, I remember the wheels...

grey or teal 97+ w/ 4.5ish inches and 32ish tires heading west on Rt 106 in Halifax. Probably around 4 or 4:30 this afternoon.

Played some tag with a tube buggy being towed by a black truck on I-88 between Bainbridge and Oneonta tonight between 745 and 8

Real nice buggy, was dark but looked like 9" rear, airshocks and bfg crawlers i believe

I still want to know who was towing the tube buggy on I-88 last night

yeah, I think I've been spotted for real 3 times in 2 years, max, and my pile of junk is fairly recognizable :roflmao:

about 630 today. southbound on rt 31 clinton area, 2 door on trailer black or grey hard to tell lot of mud on it. 35"+ tires and snorkel.... anyones?

i am on the road for work often during the day and i see so many lifted xj's around the central/nw new jersey area but by the time i get home to post on here i have long forgotten what they looked like and where they were. i suck at this lol.

i am on the road for work often during the day and i see so many lifted xj's around the central/nw new jersey area but by the time i get home to post on here i have long forgotten what they looked like and where they were. i suck at this lol.

yea that happens to me all the time. maybe you have seen me driving around

Last night I was parked next to a really nice light blue 97 or newer XJ with bumpers, 4.5ish inches of lift, Moabs with I think 33 inch Maxxis Bighorns, NAXJA sticker in the bottom left of the hatch and Colorado plates.

It was in Jersey City next to the Beer Garden.

Back