• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

friday around 1pm passed a maroon xj with a ton of stickers on rt 101 in NH also a white one at 101 and 101a

then passed two on 84w in ct around exit 9 both looked to be black one was 35 with a green diff cover the other was 33 with a roof rack and had stuff on it.

alright, who is this?

i067.jpg

Parked in the library parking lot at WPI.

Not spotted by me, but spotted by a few of my friends from college who are still in the area.

Whoever he is he's super important, you can tell by his conspicuous walkie talkie

friday around 1pm passed a maroon xj with a ton of stickers on rt 101 in NH also a white one at 101 and 101a

then passed two on 84w in ct around exit 9 both looked to be black one was 35 with a green diff cover the other was 33 with a roof rack and had stuff on it.

Pretty sure that was jeepdog and his wife

Whoever he is he's super important, you can tell by his conspicuous walkie talkie
nah that's one of the guys I know. He owns a jeep but it's a Patriot :puke:

saw a bunch of cherokees yesterday. one white one on looked like 33's 97+ right next to sams house, and a maroon one on reynolds rd in RI

blue 97+ on 33's in new haven area on 95 south yesterday
you need e-brake cables, your tires balanced and front shocks.

red on 33's or so at mcdonalds in dayville last night.

and some kid in a stock tj a couple days ago at target in dayville. you had what appeard to be crayon art plastered all over your jeep and you got stuck in a snow mound. i woulda helped, but you were dumb and i was in a rush.

X #2138 X X
December 18th, 2011, 10:52
xj^REMY
NAXJA Forum User
X
Re: NAC 'Spotted' Thread
who was behind me on 91N last night (saturday, 12/17) around 6 pm??... i was the lifted XJ chuggin along, in the slow lane, steady 60 MPH... "fukengruven" bumper sticker

i could recognize XJ headlight/turn signal lights in my rear view, following me for a few miles, & i could tell it had a lift, but wasnt sure of it till u pulled off @exit 25/26...

This might have been me, silver jeep,buncha stickers, tire carrier, 3ish inshes of lift on on 33x10.50

Saw a flat black pre 97 with around 3" of lift on 31s with a snorkel on 278 in brooklyn

You in the city often? Ill buy you lunch or drinks if you haul that steering I bought from you and never picked up with you one day... I work in manhattan and end up in brooklyn frequently. Too frequently.

I was going to haul it up to you in my tractor but you never responded to me. I am in mass a lot and can always detour on my way back down. Ur still near the pilot on 84 right? I was at the bob commune last week and will be there again.

Last edited:
shit I forgot entirely. Yeah I'm in Southbridge off Pleasant street, I can meet you wherever, don't go too far out of your way though. These days (at least till the end of this month) I am in NYC 5 days a week though.

shit I forgot entirely. Yeah I'm in Southbridge off Pleasant street, I can meet you wherever, don't go too far out of your way though. These days (at least till the end of this month) I am in NYC 5 days a week though.

Next time down wanna drop off two good stock tires fo me?

Next time down wanna drop off two good stock tires fo me?
I dunno if I'm driving or flying down next week. Where are they coming from?

Back