• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

smoked meat
smoker-1.jpg

glen gardner. I work in flemington

im in long valley and my gf is in high bridge. you have probably seen her driving around. green 99 with a safari rack, 3 inch lift and 31's. probably not mine tho as i dont do much driving around with my rig.

You jersey boys in warren county at all?

used to live in warren county, now i try to avoid it at all costs lol.

im in long valley and my gf is in high bridge. you have probably seen her driving around. green 99 with a safari rack, 3 inch lift and 31's. probably not mine tho as i dont do much driving around with my rig.

Yea I remember seeing the green one not to long ago on my way to work. On 513 out of highbridge. We were both driving on 31 south

Lol..........know what you mean......Yeah I work in blairstown and I'm in hackettstown a bunch....

saw a 97+ 4 door, either dark green or black with a surco rack, 3 inch lift and 31's sitting in from of krauzers in chester nj at about 1040 tonight. also appeared to have some sort of brushguard. never seen it before.

Spotted a green XJ, small lift and maybe 31's? In Claremont, NH today, it had PA plates and stickers in rear drivers glass, and roof rack for kayaks?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Spotted I think a black/dark grey xj eastbound on 290 this morning in worcester. Looked like it had a rear tire carrier and 33's minumum. Couldn't see very well.... my damn wipers somehow got stuck down seconds before I passed it :/

Lifted green 97-01 on 287N in NJ today around Piscataway about 3:30pm. I was in my Green 97.

Lifted Blue 97-01 on 22E around Bound Brook about 5:40pm. Had Rubicon Express lift, "RUBICON" decal across back glass, and metal tail light boxes. I was in a WK Grand Cherokee.

sunday morning I waved to a grey? lifted XJ with a rough country sticker across the windshield at the Hamilton/Main st light in Southbridge. I was in the POS white MJ.

Sunday afternoon on RT80 eastbound probably east of Hazelton exit.

97+ XJ on 33/35's and covered in Mud, didnt spot a NAXJA sticker but there were a few Pirate ones including the green finger salute. Jersey tags

Sunday around 4PM, tall 97+ coming out of Bristol commerce center on 13 in Bristol Pa.

lifted, not shiny Comanche with a "Stihl" license plate on the front by the Walmart in East Norriton, heading west of Germantown Pike, kinda looked like the driver was checking out my CJ-7 I was driving. This was on Monday late afternoon 4ish.

Last edited:
About 8:00pm today, clean 97+ silver XJ sport, purely lifted no bumpers or anything. Northeastern university sticker on rear glass. About 6-7" lift, probably 6" long iron man offroad style tube shackles with stock leafs, 8.25 rear axle, stock control arms in stock locations. Probably 32-33" skinny all terrains on aluminum rims.

If you were wondering what a vibration was that you may be feeling, your driver side rear wheel is bent and wobbles. Noticeable at 20mph speeds.

huh I forgot to post my sightings from the weekend.

Saturday morning around 8am I was parked next to a black lifted 96- XJ in a park&ride somewhere near Danbury on i84. Pulled over for a nap on my way to rocktoberfest so I could keep it on the road :shiver:

Sunday night I honked/waved/flashed lights at a lifted XJ in or around Somerville NJ. I think it was a 97+, steel blue, 32s or so? couple inches of lift. You would recognize what I was driving... beat up muddy white MJ on 33s with a dark blue MJ bed clamped upside down to the back.

And I definitely spotted MjTjNJ on 287 heading north because he texted me and said he passed me. He recognized it because he'd just sold me the bed and helped me load it :thumbup:

Saw a pre 97 red two door, looked like an RE 5.5 kit with 33x10.5 BFG AT's this morning. I was the one in the dark green 99 with 3.5 lift, 31's and Warrior Products front bumper following you through Chester and Auburn and onto 101 east.

huh I forgot to post my sightings from the weekend.

Saturday morning around 8am I was parked next to a black lifted 96- XJ in a park&ride somewhere near Danbury on i84. Pulled over for a nap on my way to rocktoberfest so I could keep it on the road :shiver:

Sunday night I honked/waved/flashed lights at a lifted XJ in or around Somerville NJ. I think it was a 97+, steel blue, 32s or so? couple inches of lift. You would recognize what I was driving... beat up muddy white MJ on 33s with a dark blue MJ bed clamped upside down to the back.

And I definitely spotted MjTjNJ on 287 heading north because he texted me and said he passed me. He recognized it because he'd just sold me the bed and helped me load it :thumbup:

Exit 9? Did it have neon green suspension?

I didn't notice, was so tired I fell asleep in about five seconds. Someone you know?

If you have a pic of it I might recognize it. It was a sort of flat-ish black, not shiny. I don't recall if it was 2dr or 4dr.

Back