• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

I figured you would have written him a blank check.
nope, this one made mine look showroom clean... I'm not sure how many years ago the driver rear fender flare fell off but I think a 37 would have fit on it with no trimming and no lift :roflmao:

At the dealership I work at. I havent had a chance to find them yet so Im trying on here. Rothrock Motor sales in Allentown PA.

2011-12-01_10-21-59_391.jpg

2011-12-01_10-21-48_461.jpg

I saw a dark grey MJ in real nice shape rockin' into southbridge on 169 sometime in the last week, I forget exactly when (Friday? Monday morning?) I was the guy who nearly got whiplash sticking his head out the window of a white beat up MJ going the other way... didn't realize there were many others in the area.
saw this one again today! Pewter grey, "it's a jeep thing you wouldn't understand" sticker on the back of the cab under the window, was driving east on 20 from the sturbridge walmart or so. I was in the red 98 XJ.

Also saw a black lifted XJ on 33s or so parked off the side of rt20 right near the rt49 junction. Hunting?

Last time I was leaving your place I saw them by the landscape supply place on 20 in auburn

Saw a light Blue lifted 97+ on the way home from work on here looked like 33's on a 4.5" Lift or so headed Southbound on rt 1 Superhighway in PA

I see a green lifted XJ with Trimmed Fenders on 33-35s parked at Castle Metals in Orange, CT. I also just saw a light blue lifted one coming around my building yesterday behind them.

There are at 3 I've seen this week a black 97+ on 35s and 4.5" a silver 97+ on 31's and 3" and a beautiful white MJ on 35s Middletown NJ, The XJ's had never heard of NAXJA and pretty much bolted when I mentioned rocks

There are at 3 I've seen this week a black 97+ on 35s and 4.5" a silver 97+ on 31's and 3" and a beautiful white MJ on 35s Middletown NJ, The XJ's had never heard of NAXJA and pretty much bolted when I mentioned rocks

I've seen that MJ a bunch at Butch's on newman springs

Spotted a dark blue XJ on what seemed a 4.5 lift, black steelies, cut fenders traveling south on Richmond Avenue and turning onto Arthur Kill Rd. here on Staten Island tonight around 12:00 am. He /she honked but my bad boy horn only buzzed lmao. Reason I bought a replacement, just failed to install it yet.

Saw a lifted XJ this morning on RT 73 In Worcester, PA at Berks road. 5"+ lift, roof rack, couldn't tell much more, Think it was dark green or black. I was in the middle of thawing some air lines for air brakes when I saw it go by. It looked nice though.

Wouldn't post this here but i THINK it had MD plates:

Green 97+, Mild ~3" Lift, JCR bumper with light bar, Crane diff cover.

Terremark Datacenter, Culpeper, Virginia - 12/13/2011.

Terrormark! You work for/with them?

They are now one of my clients as a result of the Verizon acquisition, I work for NetApp.

who was behind me on 91N last night (saturday, 12/17) around 6 pm??... i was the lifted XJ chuggin along, in the slow lane, steady 60 MPH... "fukengruven" bumper sticker

i could recognize XJ headlight/turn signal lights in my rear view, following me for a few miles, & i could tell it had a lift, but wasnt sure of it till u pulled off @exit 25/26...

Spotted 2 different XJ's today around the Reading PA area. 1st was on Rt 61 by Outten Jeep in Hamburg a dark green 97&up 4 door on 3-4" with a set of factory steel wheels and a big orange jagermeister logo in the driver's rear quarter window.

2nd was down near the malls on Rt 222 at a Pizza Hut. All black 97&up 4 door with black windows all the way around and a set of PIAA lights on the bumper. Looked to be atleast 4-5" kit and real clean...

Back