• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Saw a cut up XJ on 84 today near Newburg being pulled by a Ford Super Duty around 11ish. looked like an RC rocks rig that had a rough day. front was sitting really low on the trailer.

He does have a black 97+.. but Mt Laurel is a ways from AC..no?

There was another XJ at a house down the street from where i picked up the engine which i recognised from somewhere. Green XJ with budget/3" on 30/31's with black and chrome wheels. They also had a ZJ with 3"ish on 235's or so.

Indeed it is, but us Jersey folk tend to wander around...

Think I spotted bert01xj on i84 westbound today, a white tractor trailer honked at me, was driving the white 91 MJ.

Not me, i drive a green with brown strips. it is a long nose pete. i wont be on the road for a little bit. i have some medical things to look into.

huh.. I wonder who it was then :laugh2:

Good luck with the medical stuff, health is nothing to mess around with.

He might have been honking cause parts were falling off your MJ

I hope not... it kept driving the same so they must have been optional!

Saw a black 97+ on a couple inches of lift and 33s/34s on the way home, honked and waved, was driving the same white turd MJ.

reviving...

ive seen a sweet lookin all black xj with maybe 4.5" lift, roof rack, & beefy winch bumper & stinger parked next to Cumbi's on Rt 70/Hanover Ave in South Meriden... sweeeet lookin rig

reviving...

ive seen a sweet lookin all black xj with maybe 4.5" lift, roof rack, & beefy winch bumper & stinger parked next to Cumbi's on Rt 70/Hanover Ave in South Meriden... sweeeet lookin rig
interesting, I spend some time over on rt5 walingford/meriden line and Have seen 2 XJ's 3.5-4.5 inches of lift..

Saw on Mt Pleasant road at Morris Road in Blue Bell, PA todat between 1-2pm. Pre '97 XJ. Dark green I think with flat black stripes on the hood. Proabably 5" lift or so I think at least 33's. Bunch of sticker "If you can read me roll me over sticker" on back window. red/green/yellow grenade sticker on hatch. Sounded healthy. I was the guy flagging traffic.

interesting, I spend some time over on rt5 walingford/meriden line and Have seen 2 XJ's 3.5-4.5 inches of lift..

dscn1356o.jpg

^tis me... plain 4.5" lift

Ken was spotted in worcester by my buddy nick.

he goes to me and my buddy corey "oh! i saw a 97+ comanche on the highway today! it was a piece of shit, all rusty and was leaning to one side doing about 55mph!"

he has in his grey 99 xj 3" lift and 31's with a motorcycle strapped to the back.

Saw a couple over the last few days. Both looked to be about 4.5" lift on 33s to 35s. One in Taunton at somewhere around noon on Saturday and one on Winter street in Kingston heading towards Rt 53 later in the afternoon the same day. On winter street I was the blue Mustang, gave a thumb up.

Ken was spotted in worcester by my buddy nick.

he goes to me and my buddy corey "oh! i saw a 97+ comanche on the highway today! it was a piece of shit, all rusty and was leaning to one side doing about 55mph!"

he has in his grey 99 xj 3" lift and 31's with a motorcycle strapped to the back.
I saw that and waved/thumbsup, eastbound right at the charlton plaza on i90. Saw his friend in the red pickup (not sure what) with two dirtbikes in the back too.

I actually bought 2x6 tube to replace the rockers a week ago. That means they should be done in around a year and a half.

If he thought it was leaning then he should have seen it a few hours later when I was on my way home with an HD44, D60, and 2 tires on steelies in the back :roflmao: it felt like a lowrider.

The only way Ken could only be doing 55mph is if he were in a 25mph zone
I know, wtf? I thought I was doing like 75.

If he thought it was leaning then he should have seen it a few hours later when I was on my way home with an HD44, D60, and 2 tires on steelies in the back :roflmao: it felt like a lowrider.

You had all that in the bed?! your truck hates you...

Back