• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-fest Pre-run 5/26

BOX said:
I don't think I will be able to make NAXJA fest, but I can probably make this. Is anyone going to wheel more than one day? Anyone going to be doing high blues, purples, and blacks?

I'm on 37s locked F/R D44/Frd9

Like John said we only plan to wheel on Sat and blues but check with Stroker he might make the trip and he runs the bigger trails

STROKER said:
I should be able to make this run, I just got my new bumper and will be installed this weekend. I am going up saturday morning on a "explore" type day so we vcan map things out for NAC-Fest.
Do not know if i'll be actually "running " any trails, but ya never know....

STROKER

That is kind of what i was thinking with maybe running a few easy trails to get some of the others.... this will also be a shakedown run for the new project.

at this point i have zero jeeps that are road worthy.... hopefully i can fix that before next weekend and have two!!!

What did you do, John - try to fix Melissa's brakes with yours?

Sent a PM to Stroker.
My Club is going up to Rausch Creek 25 - 28 May. We reserved the pavilion at Echo valley. THis is an open invite to camp at the pavilion. Its rather large and Echo Valley has a flat fee for opening the shower trailer near the pavilion. looking for help on the camping costs. Also we're running a mix of Blue and Black/reds.
We are also smoking some tenderloin on Sat, open invite.
Derik Hartsock
President, Hard Rock Crawlers
www.hardrockcrawlers.org

DaffyXJ said:
Sent a PM to Stroker.
My Club is going up to Rausch Creek 25 - 28 May. We reserved the pavilion at Echo valley. THis is an open invite to camp at the pavilion. Its rather large and Echo Valley has a flat fee for opening the shower trailer near the pavilion. looking for help on the camping costs. Also we're running a mix of Blue and Black/reds.
We are also smoking some tenderloin on Sat, open invite.
Derik Hartsock
President, Hard Rock Crawlers
www.hardrockcrawlers.org
We will be there Friday and Sat. night Maybe we will stop by and say hi

lobsterdmb said:
Thanks for the invite..... I am thinking to meet at the park at 9 or 9:30 on sat morning
Ok we'll meet you there

lobsterdmb said:
Thanks for the invite..... I am thinking to meet at the park at 9 or 9:30 on sat morning

Decided to sleep in, did we? :D

Seriously, though, 0900-0930 is fine with me - it means I can get on the road at 6:30 instead of 5:30.

Since you've already beaten me to my first question (tag-up time), we can move on to my second.

Does someone want to be the "point of contact" for those of us driving out on Saturday morning in case we want to call ahead to advise of delays? Not that I expect any, but it's good to know when someone's been delayed by the Anti-Destination League (PennDOT), or just plain lost.

Also, are the folks that are camping planning on heading back to Echo Valley at the end of the day? If so, I might just follow the convoy over so I can (a) get the route in my head for NACFest, and (b) say hello to Derik (thanks for the invite!) and his bunch.

Rob

Rob Mayercik said:
Decided to sleep in, did we? :D

Seriously, though, 0900-0930 is fine with me - it means I can get on the road at 6:30 instead of 5:30.

Since you've already beaten me to my first question (tag-up time), we can move on to my second.

Does someone want to be the "point of contact" for those of us driving out on Saturday morning in case we want to call ahead to advise of delays? Not that I expect any, but it's good to know when someone's been delayed by the Anti-Destination League (PennDOT), or just plain lost.

Also, are the folks that are camping planning on heading back to Echo Valley at the end of the day? If so, I might just follow the convoy over so I can (a) get the route in my head for NACFest, and (b) say hello to Derik (thanks for the invite!) and his bunch.

Rob
We plan to camp Sat. night so we will be heading over.

I'll be there Saturday.

Still waiting to hear back from my buddy with the KJ as to whether he's interested or not, hopefully I'll have an answer on that tomorrow.

Rob

Turns out I wont be attending, my presence has been requested elseware in the evenings by the significant other, and it will give me sat/sun/monday mornings to actually get some work on the truck done.

ill be there i wanan meet some of you guys and get into wheeling a lil bit more.
see ya there
Jon

Hey all, Smoked Pork between 6 and 7 pm, depending on how many truck repairs we have.
Actually had one truck drop out, so we have a ton of food planned for Sat night and 3 less people to eat it. Bring a napkin.

DaffyXJ said:
Hey all, Smoked Pork between 6 and 7 pm, depending on how many truck repairs we have.
Actually had one truck drop out, so we have a ton of food planned for Sat night and 3 less people to eat it. Bring a napkin.

Sounds good.

Anything I can bring along?

Back