• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 05 Trails & reg++++good news!!!

I used to do a BBQ Saturday night, but I don't know what they're planning this year.

I guess i will be Blues and some blacks..

and i will be flat towing with my QC dakota, so I will have room to bring stuff.. just dont want to break the bank.... and i dont know how many days i will be good for..
oh, and i know this has been asked, but i am lazy and forgot, I can bring a non-XJ with me right? I was thinking of asking my buddy w/ a Rover..

Last edited:
Yes as a member you can bring one guest but you are responsible for him or her I believe that was the deal after the last incident.

Will he be doing the same trails as you?

Well, we hope you wouldn't be bringing someone you would consider a liability.

We absolutely welcome guests on these runs, and ALWAYS participate in some ribbing if the guest is driving anything but an XJ!!

But, very simply put, if we (as trail leaders) have problems with a guest on the trail (drinking, smoking pot, confrontations, that type of stuff, has to be a BIG problem) we will ask the NAXJA member who brought them as a guest to leave with the guest. That is the "responsibility" Joe was referring to. As well, the NAXJA member is expected to make sure their guest has everything needed to pass the tech inspection.

Hope this clears it up a little.

Andy

Hey Joe!!

What trails are we running? Have you figured this part out yet?

I'll lead whatever trail. Would be nice to be on some mid-high blacks and I'll pick up a red (anyone up for Pitfall again?? I can spot that in my sleep now!! :lecture: ). But I'll take blues and greens if I have to. :rattle:

Andy

You guys make sound like it's a bad thing! No cold Canadian BEER for you!

Put me down for 1 funny-talker, on sissy(green?) trails. Sat for sure, friday probably.

Thanks.

OK Andy good to see your name in Red

Are you going to trailer the XJ this year to ensure you make it there without breaking something?

I thought real Canadians drink warm beer

I like to live dangerously!!! I'm driving that biotch up, not like you pansies that have to trailer your junk everywhere!!!
"OH, THE WHEELS STICK OUT TOO FAR.." "OH, IT DOESN'T HAVE A WINDSHIELD..." "OH, THE WHEELS MIGHT FALL OFF" (that one is for you Pete!) WHAAA...WHAAA...WHAAAAA.... You want to impress me??? Put your bomber helmet and goggles on and let me see you drive that Heep of yours for 2 hours on the road at 80mph!!!

I am going to be driving mine 5.5 hours (560 miles both ways) in two weeks. If its gonna break, hopefully it'll break then!!

Where's Canada again? JK, Dude, bring on the canadian beer. I'll trade you some good Pa beer.

Hey, I'm red again YEAH!!!

A.

Andy in Pa. said:
I like to live dangerously!!! I'm driving that biotch up, not like you pansies that have to trailer your junk everywhere!!!
"OH, THE WHEELS STICK OUT TOO FAR.." "OH, IT DOESN'T HAVE A WINDSHIELD..." "OH, THE WHEELS MIGHT FALL OFF" (that one is for you Pete!) WHAAA...WHAAA...WHAAAAA.... You want to impress me??? Put your bomber helmet and goggles on and let me see you drive that Heep of yours for 2 hours on the road at 80mph!!!

A.

Oh man are we pissy... :rattle: well WHAA WHAA yer self....j/k

And yes its good to see you RED again.

STROKER

Andy in Pa. said:

I am going to be driving mine 5.5 hours (560 miles both ways) in two weeks. If its gonna break, hopefully it'll break then!!

Where's Canada again? JK, Dude, bring on the canadian beer. I'll trade you some good Pa beer.

A.
Uh...Andy,I did that most of last year,it sucks,trailer for me and damn proud of it!!!

That day i lost the tire, the day a wheel bearing cought on fire and locked up the tire, and the day that i still have no idea how i broke a tie rod..... sucked ass. that was the worst day of wheeling of my life! but we did cut some pretty nasty trails. I loved driving my jeep on the street, the trailer thing sucks. just makes me wheel harder and break more things. im starting to think about throwing a steering box in it and putting 33s on it and driving it to paragon. then again 1 ton axles and 33s is about the same clearence as a wheel horse tractor, so ill stick to the trailer

oh yea andy ill let you borrow my trailer after we hit death valley. i think that we should attempt it this year. maby on saturday

pete

Man, sounds like you guys took my trailer rant a little too seriously. If I had a trailer (and a truck to pull it with) I would be using one too, it sucks heading for home after wheeling all day and listening for those "new noises" as your rolling down the road at 60. I'll have a trailer too one of these days. Then I'll be a pansey like the rest of ya.

Hmmm...Death Valley, I could be coaxed. I have walked it a few times, and I would say for "pucker" factor Pitfall has it all over DV. Let just say I think it took Mitch a week to get the grip marks out of his drivers seat!! I will at least spot DV and winch you gents out at the far end (if needed).

Yeah Pete, that was one of the more bizarre tie rod breaks I have ever seen. That thing just sheared right off.

I am looking forward to getting the group together again, should be fun. Maybe we'll get Ben on some HC trails this year.

A.

I can't even afford my lift yet and you guys are talking about your trailers therefore I hate you. Actually Pete if that trailer is the way to go so that I can ride up at the fest that is okay with me.

Back