• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 05 Trails & reg++++good news!!!

Andy in Pa. said:
might wanna be safe and use one of each.

Listen to the man, nothing wrong with some added protection :gag:

Looks like my project won't be anywhere near being done for this run(you have to get started on it first). I'll just say this- it will LOOK like a XJ, but it will be radically different than any others that I have seen so far. I gotta win the most innovative again, right?

I'll probably be bringing my buddy's tj that we're building right now.

Pretty sure both vehicles will be there on Thurs. No sense in coming over for just 2 days worth of breakage :wave:

Well I am comming up. I was hoping to be more spotter/photographer as my rig has no lift and this would be my first run. I really don't know what I would be getting myself into. Anybody want to "sponser" me?? I will drive up with a cooler full of beer and food if you will...

Caleb

PeterBuilt said:
I might have a seat open :wave: We will talk at the camp ground

pete

You whore! I'm showing up too, don't forget.

BlackXJ4x4 said:
Okay then what kind of beer do YOU like?? :rattle:

No no, Pete is the whore for offering up my seat to you. I'm not bringing my Jeep. We'll work it out... maybe I'll wrestle you and the winner gets first pick of seating.

lobsterdmb said:
Mark, my girl might have a jeep of her own by nacfest so i might have an open seat.

Cool, thanks. So noone wants to see us wrestle then?

Actually my buddy Scarface is supposed to go and since he is running many of my old parts it only seems right that I get to test the rig out. We'll see if he actually shows up or not.

Lawn Cher' said:
It's AWN!
Here is a pic of myself for intimidation purposes...

hhh.jpg

There is 4 days of wheeling with pete. I would wrestle for the first few days because of the known fact that i will break everything by the end of the weekend. And ill be the judge of the wrestling match. If i were you blackxj4x4 i would be armed with a rock hammer, and if i were you lawncher i would be armed with a can of valvoline engine degreaser. just some tips

pete

I think we should do a King Solomon scenario and just split him... what do you think Caleb?

Lawn Cher' said:
I think we should do a King Solomon scenario and just split him... what do you think Caleb?

Or we just wrestle him and take his rig. Then we both have seats! How big is this Pete guy...hmmmm

Back