• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 05 Trails & reg++++good news!!!

Fore Wheeler said:
it's all pink in the center. :pig:

hoping to beable to make it, I'd really like find someone from MI to share fuel/driving out there.

It's a damn good thing I thawed pork chops this morning becasue that is sounding damn good right about now.

Dan-I know what it's like to be broke...trust me, least your rig runs.

It's going to be a long few weeks getting my junk ready.

Blue 1 and 2 for me. I will be wheeling on saturday. See you all on friday sometime. :wave:

I just may be able to attend on saturday into sunday. As long as i get all of my parts on that i ordered, i should be there then i hope to see alot of u guys that love me so much "Face 2 Face"!!!

Grizzley said:
I'll be wheeling Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Never been there before so medium to easy stuff for me. Don't want to have to con sidriptide into towing me home. :laugh3:

I'll probly be right behind you, not to worry theres plenty of fun places to ride even in the "mild to moderate" vein....

BIG-G said:
I just may be able to attend on saturday into sunday. As long as i get all of my parts on that i ordered, i should be there then i hope to see alot of u guys that love me so much "Face 2 Face"!!!

:rolleyes: 6" lift on 31" tires with both sway bars connected, Trailmaster drop brackets w/ stock control arms, stock leaves and shackles w/ 2 AALs. I suggest you try Rattler.

Who's doing Tech Inspections this year? Hint: check his front tow points...

Last edited:
Lawn Cher' said:
:rolleyes: 6" lift on 31" tires with both sway bars connected, Trailmaster drop brackets w/ stock control arms, stock leaves and shackles w/ 2 AALs. I suggest you try Rattler.

WRONG !!

BIG-G said:

I'm not clairvoyant, what have you decided to do instead? We've gotta wheel with you and help you fix it so we deserve to know beforehand.

BIG-G said:
Ok i tell u when i get there.

I don't know if you realize there are certain minimum safety standards that the tech inspections are looking for... showing up with a POS won't get you on the trails.

Lawn Cher' said:

hmmmm, after all this discussion this might be fun to watch........rofl :laugh3:

Seriously, Big-G, what are you planning on running? LawnCher is right about the safety requirements, and having been there a few times, tow points are not to be trifled with, the other stuff either.....

Last edited:
well i'm definatley in.. it's coming faster than i realized.. i'll shoot for mild/moderate stuff so i can be there to pull out Grizzley and drag him home.. this will be a good work out for the XJ. it's somewhat un-wheeled still so it'll be fun. if i bring the "other jeep" i will shoot for some tougher stuff but the XJ is still the plan of attack for now..

sidriptide said:
well i'm definatley in.. it's coming faster than i realized.. i'll shoot for mild/moderate stuff so i can be there to pull out Grizzley and drag him home.. this will be a good work out for the XJ. it's somewhat un-wheeled still so it'll be fun. if i bring the "other jeep" i will shoot for some tougher stuff but the XJ is still the plan of attack for now..

Thread hijack:Are you on neow? I could really go for a trip to "that rd." it's been a while, excellent trail. as much as mass people complain about wheeling areas, you guys have some sweet little trails.

lugie said:
Thread hijack:Are you on neow? I could really go for a trip to "that rd." it's been a while, excellent trail. as much as mass people complain about wheeling areas, you guys have some sweet little trails.

hit me with a PM.. i am on NEOW under the same name..

Back