• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 05 Trails & reg++++good news!!!

Lawn Cher' said:
Pete is scrawny. His rig is compensation. :gag:

petestires002.jpg

Mark I like how that picture is used in a lot of your posts. I guess I should email you some more.

You guys both for got one thing.

HE MAY NOT EVEN MAKE IT THERE!

But he looks confident!!!

Last edited:
Nice pic... is that from Pete's online personal ad? :kissyou:

Was that shot taken in your house, Joe? I thought you kept him in a steamer trunk.
steamertrunksm.jpg

Edit: Oh, you deleted the pic. Pete :arrowr: :rattle:

Last edited:
Lawn Cher' said:
Nice pic... is that from Pete's online personal ad? :kissyou:

Excellent pic. I think that is the official salute to anyone who disagrees with me. I went to the gym last night so I will be SWOLE by NACfest awwww shite.

I guess you guys are really bussy at work. Oh yea that finger is not the rude one its to show you guys how many times that i have gone wheeling in the last 10 years.

Pete

PeterBuilt said:
Oh yea that finger is not the rude one its to show you guys how many times that i have gone wheeling in the last 10 years.

You've become quite the gentleman, haven't you. You can flip me the bird anytime, pal. :heart:

PeterBuilt said:
I guess you guys are really bussy at work.

Government contractor, baby. Your tax dollars at work.

Lawn Cher' said:
Oh yeah, punk? I went to www.midwestxj.org to practice my web-wheeling SKILLZ, yo. Aww yeah, beyotch. :guitar:

I don't have the password being this is the NAC you know... I wouldn't want to get crossed-up with you fools. I see what happens.

PeterBuilt said:
I guess you guys are really bussy at work. Oh yea that finger is not the rude one its to show you guys how many times that i have gone wheeling in the last 10 years.

Pete

Government contractor too. Can't complain about using my company's web becasue you guys are paying for it.

BlackXJ4x4 said:
I don't have the password being this is the NAC you know... I wouldn't want to get crossed-up with you fools. I see what happens.

Your just skeered, puzzy. :shiver:

Ya got me there... what pray tell, is a "corner man?"

Lawn Cher' said:
Ya got me there... what pray tell, is a "corner man?"

As in a boxing corner man. Like Mickey was Rocky's corner man. I just got a good homeboy in mine :)

BlackXJ4x4 said:
As in a boxing corner man. Like Mickey was Rocky's corner man. I just got a good homeboy in mine :)

Oh. That makes sense now.

dolph_lundgren_01.jpg

I will break you.

You had to go there, didn't you. Here we go.

Well said, wrestler avitar dude. (Is that HHH?)

Lawn Cher' said:
You had to go there, didn't you. Here we go.

Well said, wrestler avitar dude. (Is that HHH?)

Yeah it is HHH. Funny how I remember that from my wresteling watching days. Used to go to Hooters to watch the PPV events even. I guess that is what you get for going to college in KY. I like how we made this our own thread.

BlackXJ4x4 said:
I like how we made this our own thread.

This thread is owned.

I don't follow wrestling, but I had a few friends back in college who did, and I thought I recognized that guy from hanging out and watching it with them one evening.

That stuff is ridiculous anyway. Mostly that people on this board (not naming names(starts with a B)) are the fans.

Should we start a thread abount what to bring to NAC-fest? Who decides what food to bring and crap like that or has this already been though of?

Back