• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Unofficial Wheeling Trip-Hannibal Rocks ORP August 14/15th

I changed my Reservations over to Hannibal Inn.
Super 8 does not have trailer parking.

Are we going to meet up for dinner Friday night?

I plan to arrive around 4pm.

BOB

Well, that sucks, I will have to call them up and cancel my reservation.

Would Saturday night work better for a dinner for everyone since we will all be there and Bad, Aaron, Craig and Stacy would be able to join? I am game for dinner both nights b/c this big boy dont miss a meal. BOB, is your # still the same that I had from WF-OH Ten?

Best I could figure is that we'd be there by 9PM Central. I don't mind eating that late if everyone will still be out there. I guess we might need an extra hour to get checked in to the hotel and unload the trailer. I have Friday off work and Aaron is coming up to Lafayette in the AM, just gotta wait for Craig to get done with work. So it's his call on when we can get on the road in the evening.

Mike, Camille said since we have a king bed in our room there was room for you ;)

not really, but wanted to make ya feel good :D......or maybe she did?? :dunno:
You just keep holding Camille out there in front of me don't ya? Kinda like the donkey and the carrot........

6:30 on Saturday at Drakes works for us.

I'll be helping this team on Saturday
http://www.rocktechracing.org/
but still plan to get some wheeling in if possible.
Look for the camper with the GoFast ez up or their little red Toyato based buggy with GoFast on it and I should be close by.

We have also become friends with these people that race an XJ
http://www.taboocustoms.com/

Look forward to meeting some MWC peeps I haven't met and seeing some I have already met.....oh and kinda looking forward to seeing Chez man again too....I guess :D

You just keep holding Camille out there in front of me don't ya? Kinda like the donkey and the carrot........

more like the horse and the lemonade :D plenty of space left at the Hannibal Inn and at the dinner table. Would love to see you and your co pilots show up....I know ya want too and Camille did honestly ask if you and Byron might show up...and she even mentioned Jims name. :D She knows Sean and Rev are out and was sad that Sue and Lar could not make it.

On a side note, my brakes are fawked up. I can not get pressure to stay in the lines. No leaks, but it blows out of the MC if you pop the top. I believe the MC is shit and Camille is traveling 3 hours tomorrow to get me a new one just in time to get it installed and test before the trip. I have a creaking sound coming from the front end and not sure what it is...might be the new ball joint that I smacked w/ a sledge hammer to get in place :dunno: Everything else other then brakes and the battery are good to go...I think.

Hey Curt,

I actually met the Gofast team out at the Kansas Krawl. I have one of their hats that I sport often, it is actually one of my favorite fitted hats..maybe you can score me aonther one since this one is well weather!! :D I dig their rig, it is Toyota powered of I recall correctly. See you all there!!

Cheeseman -Almost OUT!

6:30 on Saturday at Drakes works for us.

I'll be helping this team on Saturday
http://www.rocktechracing.org/
but still plan to get some wheeling in if possible.
Look for the camper with the GoFast ez up or their little red Toyato based buggy with GoFast on it and I should be close by.

We have also become friends with these people that race an XJ
http://www.taboocustoms.com/

Look forward to meeting some MWC peeps I haven't met and seeing some I have already met.....oh and kinda looking forward to seeing Chez man again too....I guess :D

On a side note, my brakes are fawked up. I can not get pressure to stay in the lines. No leaks, but it blows out of the MC if you pop the top. I believe the MC is shit and Camille is traveling 3 hours tomorrow to get me a new one just in time to get it installed and test before the trip. I have a creaking sound coming from the front end and not sure what it is...might be the new ball joint that I smacked w/ a sledge hammer to get in place :dunno: Everything else other then brakes and the battery are good to go...I think.

If the pedal drops, there aren't any leaks and you're 110% sure ALL the air is bled out, then it is probably the MC. Do you really live that far out she has to drive 3 hours for parts!?

we bled it for about 30 minutes of good fluid w/ no bubbles or air. the nearest autopart place that has one in stock is Columbia, Mo and it is about 3 hours from our place. There are closer auto parts places but they are all 1-2 days out of getting anything if ordered in the morning...and Camille wants to go to the "big city" to go shopping anyhow :D

I must be lucky.
If the local NAPA doesn't have it, it'll be there in the morning........or 1pm if you get there early enough in the morning.

Same here. If Advance doesn't have it, they can have it next day. If O'Reilly's doesn't have it, they can usually have it by 3PM the same day.

my local place can usually get it next day, but it was 8:00 this evening when I discovered the prob. I cant wait till last day to find out it is not the right part, so she s heading to town and getting me a part..and her some shoes and purses and that type of bullshit I am sure

never heard of it, but that is not saying much..if it is john Deere, she will probably want it. Mike dont paint your dong green. :D

Since I will be at Max-bilt from 7am-pm tomorrow then Working desk 8pm-Midnight before I head home, I'm packing right now...

99SJ 'Super Excited' Ex

We be Clubbin........:D

Hannibal_Inn_Pool.jpg

Fixed. :D

Booked at the Hannibal Inn, let's rock out!

Hey......hey.......hey................hey............................hey, how many times do I have to tell you? Its goats not sheep. What so you think I am, some kind of sicko? :D

I don't want to think about you guys in a pool with no shirts on.
that pool does look nice after a long hot day wheeling.

BOB

Back