• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Unofficial Wheeling Trip-Hannibal Rocks ORP August 14/15th

I can see us all doing canon-balls from the balconey.

We'll have to find out the rules on pizza and beer by the pool.

BOB

Then you'll all be in a pool without any water!

very true...last weekend I was at my brothers pad and his boys were having me do cannonballs off the diving board and we called it "Hiroshima" as I bombed them each time :D when we were done we have to add water to the pool!

I found a nice 2" receiver...powder coated black, and looks great...$30.00
I can bring it along if anyone needs it.

BOB

I have 2 sound bars that I can not use now with my cage. One is grey cloth and teh other is stripped and painted black. both include sony 6.5" speakers. The cloth one is gonna need some attention or some glue, the black one has been repaired....$20 your choice (speakers are worth more then that!)

I have an AMC 231.... Yeh I know, old school.... But if some1 wants it $50... also a stock rear DS for a 97-99 and also a stock front DS (unsure of yr) w/no u-joints... Make an offer...

Would possibly trade any of these for 97-99 d30 and 8.25 axle shafts...

Non-XJ related stuff.... 351 Windsor Heads from a 78-79 Ford Truck/Van completely rebuilt - never used

4 barrel Holley Carb with fresh rebuild - never used

Make offers if interested...

Last edited:
Anyone need an 8.25 or an RC crawler?

so the journey begins....

thanks to my JCR front bumper receiver.:yelclap:

BOB

Hannibal ROCKS   8-10 003.jpg Hannibal ROCKS   8-10 004.jpg

I can't find my roof rack hardware.
that means no spare wheel and no hi-lift jack!!
anybody running with 33's?

BOB

I can grab my hi-lift and throw it in the jeep before I leave.

Craig should have a 33" Super Swamper, he'd probably loan it to you if you needed it.

Are you that tight for space, Bob? Should be able to find a spot for a spare somewhere...

Yeah, I am a little tight for space.
I got a cargo tool chest...it takes up most of the space.
I am bringing my hi-lift.
I would only need the tire til I get on the trailer.

BOB

u could run my 36" spare haha! I have the Jeep loaded up and the trailer is on the truck. I have all my parts and tools in the shop and ready to throw in in the morning. I will have a hi lift with me as well and a 4-way too. probably leave them at the truck to save space and if needed someone can surely run me back to get them. I also have loaded up a "special" little piece of NAXJA/MWC history......it is a bit "Xtreme" :D

We'll have to find out the rules on pizza and beer by the pool.

BOB

got word today that no outside drinks or food are allowed at the pool..so we can drink in the rooms and then go to the pool :D

depending on what time we get in on Friday there are some good local places downtown to eat and get a drink. I have BOB and Aaron's # so we will be in contact. :thumbup:

Getting ready to load my crap in the jeep and load some tunes on the iPod. I will be on the way to Brads first thing in the morning.

I put a new CD player in the XJ last night just so I can use the iPod....and I put a 12V elec fan in there to to help move that hot freakin' air (no, not mine! :D)

got word today that no outside drinks or food are allowed at the pool..so we can drink in the rooms and then go to the pool :D

depending on what time we get in on Friday there are some good local places downtown to eat and get a drink. I have BOB and Aaron's # so we will be in contact. :thumbup:

Hotel room party? Works for me... I can't afford to go wheeling AND pay for a ton of drinks at a bar. :D

Got your # from Josh, I'll give you a shout once we get checked in and see what you guys are up to.

The wiring between the body and my passenger side door is screwed, the window won't roll down. Gonna have to go out with the voltmeter and probe it out and see if I can get 12V to it somehow. Or Aaron can sit there and enjoy the special hell that is no ventilation.

Guys im not going to make it. Money is way to tight right now. You all have fun, sorry Brad

The wiring between the body and my passenger side door is screwed, the window won't roll down. Gonna have to go out with the voltmeter and probe it out and see if I can get 12V to it somehow. Or Aaron can sit there and enjoy the special hell that is no ventilation.

You're the one that'll have to deal with the puddle of grease when he gets out though......

Back