• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet?

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
Western MA Meet & Greet, Sunday Jan 15th,

Hey is anyone up for a meet and greet? Im hopin to get somthin together. Does anyone know any good places we could hang out and have a good time? We need to do somthin or else its gonna be a long winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
robz95xj said:
Hey is anyone up for a meet and greet? Im hopin to get somthin together. Does anyone know any good places we could hang out and have a good time? We need to do somthin or else its gonna be a long winter.
I'de be interested, if it's open to us down here. Well, except for the bad u-joint in the axle. No wheeling for me untill I get everything fixed in the spring.

ajpulley said:
I'de be interested, if it's open to us down here. Well, except for the bad u-joint in the axle. No wheeling for me untill I get everything fixed in the spring.
im not sayin a wheelin trip just some place for all to hang out on a Sat. evening or somthin

i'ed be in, if it's in MA...:laugh3:

mack said:
i'ed be in, if it's in MA...:laugh3:
thats were id figure it would have to be seeming 80% of us are from there, so start throwing sugestion.

ajpulley said:
NH isn't that far away...?
nah, im 25 mins from the mass border, plus ive had no problems makin all the wheelin trips in Mass this year.

i was thinking about about doing something in january. around northampton/springfield. but i think we are due for another trip to the chicken farm in north smithfield RI too. (no wheeling in RI so dont ask) i know a great BBQ place near amherst.

sidriptide said:
i was thinking about about doing something in january. around northampton/springfield. but i think we are due for another trip to the chicken farm in north smithfield RI too. (no wheeling in RI so dont ask) i know a great BBQ place near amherst.
sounds good Boss!

what about Bud's BBQ in S.deerfield, it's a few miles off I91 exit24, we could meet at the Moible we did for that run a few months back

mack said:
what about Bud's BBQ in S.deerfield, it's a few miles off I91 exit24, we could meet at the Moible we did for that run a few months back
Once you guys figure out a place, just post what gets finalized. I think I know where that is. We had the job installing the ball-field lighting at the high school a couple years ago, if it's the town I'm thinking of. I think there was a Red Roof Inn or red something just off the highway, and a small truckstop with a 50s kind of diner on the other side?

yeah, your pretty close, it's right on RT116.
ajpulley said:
Once you guys figure out a place, just post what gets finalized. I think I know where that is. We had the job installing the ball-field lighting at the high school a couple years ago, if it's the town I'm thinking of. I think there was a Red Roof Inn or red something just off the highway, and a small truckstop with a 50s kind of diner on the other side?

if its one of those ya have to be 21 places then it would have to be after Jan 9

no, it's not.
robz95xj said:
if its one of those ya have to be 21 places then it would have to be after Jan 9

mack said:

bubs is the $hit i have a Bub's bumper sticker in my xj. havent put it on yet

ill def be down

i'm sorry guy's Bub's is in Sunderland, it's still just 10mins off i-91.

any idea on when we could meet up?

mack said:
i'm sorry guy's Bub's is in Sunderland, it's still just 10mins off i-91.

any idea on when we could meet up?
How does Jan. 7th sound?

Back