• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet in Louisville, IL May 5th

Haleyes said:
It'd be alot of trouble for no more wheeling than we'll be doing. It's not exactly Moab either. Put it this way, if it were me.....I wouldn't.

Anyone interested in shooting some clay pigeons at this gig?

Hale

Heck yeah! I'm always up for a game of Annie Oakley. Got anywhere to shoot a rifle? I just got an AK, and put a new scope on my mini.

Shooting???

What can we bring? :D

I would be happy to tote the arsenal, and share a bit, but its mostly pistols.

Ohh....and I will not be bringing my Jeep....I go to a M&G to share fellowship, not really wheel. Just having the privilage of being in the company of these guys is reason enough to attend.

The MWC is full of the finest people I have ever had the fortune of knowing......ever.

Rev

seanR said:
I could bring our arsenal also.
Lar would love to shoot some clays.
I even think she could out shoot most of you.....

You are coming?

Can't you just send your wife?
:D

I don't think there will be any restrictions on weaponry, we can shoot for a very long way into a hillside. Jim will have the final say though.
What's the chances of the MWC buying shells and clays?:D

Hale

Last edited:
This is sounding like some serious fun, so of course I have a wedding to go to, in Puerto Vallarta...

Mmmm - roast pig and a place to run the CAR15. Sounds too good to miss.

Haleyes said:
I don't think there will be any restrictions on weaponry, we can shoot for a very long way into a hillside. Jim will have the final say though.

The final say is: Every thing is fine by me. Plenty of hills & valleys to shot in & across. JIM.

ILLXJ said:
The final say is: Every thing is fine by me. Plenty of hills & valleys to shot in & across. JIM.

Cool. I'll bring some of my toys.

I should be about 90% done with my axle swap this weekend. I'm really looking forward to a nice easy day of wheeling to break them in.

Nice. Along with the AR15, I'll bring my Glocks - one .40 and one .45, and my 5" S&W .44mag.
Oh - and of course some muffs!:rof:

Hale, Jim,

Do you guys have a big sturdy picnic table? The bigger the better. 4x8' works perfect, needs to support about 200lbs of pig/slicing equiptment.

Prepmech said:
Hale, Jim,

Do you guys have a big sturdy picnic table? The bigger the better. 4x8' works perfect, needs to support about 200lbs of pig/slicing equiptment.

We can have one there.

Hey Rev, you bein' in Plainfield and all, what is the skinny on that big shooting-sports place I see advertised? They have good deals in there?

I'll plan on coming down that weekend too ... via automobile. Sounds like a great time. No firearms worth bringing, but I can bring a few extra wrinkles, gray hairs, and an ornery grin. Anything else needed?

Les

What Rd said:
Hey Rev, you bein' in Plainfield and all, what is the skinny on that big shooting-sports place I see advertised? They have good deals in there?

Prices are pretty good, of course there is always someone lower. :D

Place is well run, very clean modern range, salepeople that actually know a few things, and of course...they all pack.

Actually got hired there the same day I got my current job.....would have been realy nice, but alas...I followed the money.

Rev

Back