• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maryland XJ people

David, and I live in the Lusby area. Had an xj at one point, but had to get rid of it for college expense. Now, I have an under construction Comanche. Are there any places around here to wheel?

DSC_7951.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

Most recent pic I have of it. Its been off the road since December though. *its forrest green not black, the pic just sucks*

Last edited:
anyone have a set of good quality large snap ring pliers (constricting type) I can borrow? I have a 2 1/2" snap ring I need to take off my johnny joints. tip-to-tip needs to be about 1" fully open.

JJoint-No-Shank-200x200.jpg

get out of here with that zj!! just playing... like that 89 renix... something sexy bout those MJ wheels

anyone here in fork or parkville? dont have an updated picture but im cruzin in the yellow 2dr on 33s with a roof rack try to get pic up later

Hey man you have to be the guy that came to Trails Rd with a group of us from JeepForum. Only yellow 2dr XJ i've seen. Topless for Tatas sticker on the back window?

Hey man you have to be the guy that came to Trails Rd with a group of us from JeepForum. Only yellow 2dr XJ i've seen. Topless for Tatas sticker on the back window?

yes sir thats me! we gotta go again soon i havnt been since due to work and school. i wana try to go monday or tuesday if anyone is interested.

sweet man welcome to NAXJA! I was the stockish red cherokee in front of you

DSCF2795.jpg

I wish! I have to work this weekend.

I also have a street tire on the rear right now after cutting the sidewall of one of my brand new tires driving home a few weeks ago (Thanks to construction debris on the road :flamemad:), so I'm not currently even set up enough to wheel.

I'm piecing together lift components though right now, so hopefully towards the end of summer I'll be up in the air and ready to go! :guitar:

I wish! I have to work this weekend.

I also have a street tire on the rear right now after cutting the sidewall of one of my brand new tires driving home a few weeks ago (Thanks to construction debris on the road :flamemad:), so I'm not currently even set up enough to wheel.

I'm piecing together lift components though right now, so hopefully towards the end of summer I'll be up in the air and ready to go! :guitar:

well damn that sucks id be pretty pissed! hopefully my stuff comes in the mail soon for the trip a skid plate would be nice. i think they have something planned for mid august.

Yea I am pissed. Oh well shit happens. I'll be getting bigger tires with the lift soon anyways so I'm just holding off.

But I did get these in the mail today, which made me VERY happy.

IMG_5503.jpg

Annnnnd BAM!

IMG_5537.jpg

haha yeah I know...one thing at a time. They have 245,000 miles on them so I'm not surprised

Back