• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maryland XJ people

jfiedler

NAXJA Forum User
could find a thread on it, but i got a fix for that. Looking for some people in the area.

names chuck, live around the baltimore area. heres the jeep

skyy.jpg

c6ed9a31.jpg

nice man. heres my old rig. that i regretfully sold to a high school freshman who totalled it 15 hours after purchasing it. im bout to get a nother one this weekend. im in montgomery county.

63467_1547439765649_1224690231_31431608_7870943_n.jpg

16170_1198252516186_1224690231_30688263_2332299_n.jpg

nice man. heres my old rig. that i regretfully sold to a high school freshman who totalled it 15 hours after purchasing it. im bout to get a nother one this weekend. im in montgomery county.

oh noooo. ive seen it happens many times, kids for the first vehicle get a lifted one....and wham. crash...yeah, theres a 97+ two door that has been sitting at this persons house for a while. Flat tires, hasnt moved. I wanna see if they want to get rid of it

Hey guys I'm down in St. Mary's County way down there. You folks hang out with the creepers?

I know a few guys in the rock raiders, never rode with any creepers. wouldnt mind some wheeling buddies, usually out by myself

my buddy lives in baltimore and has one.. of course the most recent pic i have of it is it going on a tow truck.. lol
This should NEVER happen!!!!

Cool guys, i work for the county FD, i have every friday and weekend off. So, plenty of time to break shit and than fix it! where do you guys usually wheel?

Im from Baltimore County, lots of jeeps around this area. What area are in in? Your jeep looks pretty sweet, lets get some details on it!

I have been on a few rides at Rausch and a couple other places with the MDCreepers, they're good people.

Mine's just a little guy right now but I hope to have it lifted and ready to rock this summer before I move to Utah.

Names jake, im down in elkridge, soon to be arnold. this is my waggy. >.<

2011-05-10_16-58-03_288.jpg

2011-05-02_09-55-38_494.jpg

HEY! Im in potomac MD. About 45 from baltimore.

This is ma XJ:
32465_1479418865253_1227212878_3230.jpg

Names jake, im down in elkridge, soon to be arnold. this is my waggy. >.<

No.... this is a waggy :D. My Daily Driver.
4fe52767.jpg

Just joking around, XJ wagoneers a very cool, almost bought a grille off one.

Last edited:
not that i know of... i used to know a lot of ppl with xj's down in st marys county

I'm kinda in the Glen burnie Area. My gf lives there, and i pass through MD almost every weekend. My Parents live in pa off 83 just past the Mason Dixon line.

Hey Jake, the Jeep should be off the lift, and street legal tomorrow!!!!! :D

I'm kinda in the Glen burnie Area. My gf lives there, and i pass through MD almost every weekend. My Parents live in pa off 83 just past the Mason Dixon line.

Hey Jake, the Jeep should be off the lift, and street legal tomorrow!!!!! :D

hell yeah dude, im moving into the new place tomorrow. if your gonna be in the arnold area you can stop by the housewarming party and talk shop. pm me for details lol

Definitely not enough XJ's in that photo. Sweet rig!

no, see you're looking that this pic all wrong.... The other jeeps are protecting the xj, because it's the BEST! :sunshine:

And Jake, I'll have to take a rain check from you on this one. My dad just got back from Iraq and flies in to BWI this weekend. But Thanks!

Back