• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maryland XJ people

Chuck you bastard. Why you starting a thread without notifying me. I had to find out on my own! :moon:

Anyways since it's here now, I'm representing Laurel, MD (and Olney, MD where I work). I'm commonly on JeepForum and CherokeeForum (i'm kinnnd of a big deal) as well. Name's Justin and I know all things XJ.

I need to get a new picture of my ride tonight, i'll update later.

But hey, since we're on the topic of introductions. A few of us over at JeepForum are organizing a meet and greet in Columbia on Wednesday. Come on down if you're able!

Meetup this Wednesday (6/8) at 7:30pm (ish)
2nd Chance Saloon (heard good things - ample parking)
5888 Robert Oliver Place, Ste A, Columbia, MD (next to Food Lion off Stevens Forest Rd)

Anyways since it's here now, I'm representing Laurel, MD (and Olney, MD where I work).

5888 Robert Oliver Place, Ste A, Columbia, MD (next to Food Lion off Stevens Forest Rd)

Ahhh good Ole Laurel. The locals tried to commandeer my XJ from the Hooters parking lot once... needless to say, Never going back THERE again! lol

Seriously though, it's nice to see other MD XJ's around. I hardly see them here in MoCo.

aw shit that was you? Heard about that on MJC forums i think.

I don't live in that part of Laurel though, I live right off 295 behind Target (and Corridor Wine! :loveu: ). Google Maps says i'm in Maryland City (Anne Arundel County NOT PG)

That was me! Actually I got lucky since I had the sentry key system and they only used a screwdriver. Poor guy next to me didn't though...
Glad to hear you don't live in Laurel! F that place lol. I'll never ever live in p.g. county. Even though I am trying to get a job there.

me either man, there's a reason it's so cheap to live there.

But hey, since we're on the topic of introductions. A few of us over at JeepForum are organizing a meet and greet in Columbia on Wednesday. Come on down if you're able!

Bump for evening activities :cheers:

Chuck you bastard. Why you starting a thread without notifying me. I had to find out on my own! :moon:

Anyways since it's here now, I'm representing Laurel, MD (and Olney, MD where I work). I'm commonly on JeepForum and CherokeeForum (i'm kinnnd of a big deal) as well. Name's Justin and I know all things XJ.

I need to get a new picture of my ride tonight, i'll update later.

dammit, i just got off work... fail...

I live in the neighborhood behind BAE. There are a few lifted XJs around but the only one I know for sure here is the guy at wawa. Do you know about the local club? I'm not active with them but there are a few people in it

No, didn't know there was a local club. Received a business card from RockHard Crawlers or something but seems like they all go to the same parks everyone else visits so didn't see the point in getting in with them. Is your XJ anywhere close to being wheelable? Followed your build thread for a bit but never saw if you finished it.

My GP is for work-play vehicle, I'm not interested in stuff beyond fire roads and snow. Usually the only time I go off-road is because there's something I need to get at over there.

There are a couple of built XJs in the Hard Rock group but I'm not involved with them. Used to be a couple of members here but don't know who's active anymore

Post a pic or something

sweet rig man welcome

I work at the Wawa on 235 and 4. Its parked there at least 5 days/week. Unfortunately, I can't attend NACfest. Still trying to button up some issues from Ice Breakers.

There are a couple of built XJs in the Hard Rock group but I'm not involved with them. Used to be a couple of members here but don't know who's active anymore

Present and accounted for. Beer30 and Crawlz occasionally wheel with HRC as well.

I haven't been since February :( Can't get myself motivated to put on all the new parts I have sitting in the garage.

any parts you want to get rid of?

Present and accounted for. Beer30 and Crawlz occasionally wheel with HRC as well.

I haven't been since February :( Can't get myself motivated to put on all the new parts I have sitting in the garage.

Give me a shout sometime, I'll give ya a hand putting them on. And how's the local club? Something I should get involved with?

Back