• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for a NV2410R

azxj95

NAXJA Forum User
Hey whats up guys im looking for a Rubicon transfur case if anyone has one or knows somebody thats dose hit me up thanks

Are you sold on a 241? Cause for the same price you could build a 231/d300 doubler and not have to mess to much with your drive shafts.

Are you sold on a 241? Cause for the same price you could build a 231/d300 doubler and not have to mess to much with your drive shafts.

Please explain,my 241OR was a complete "bolt-in"? I run the same shafts front and rear,can't get any better than that.The doubler kit will make the rear shaft even shorter than stock making driveline angles even worse.

I have a 241 from a 2004 TJ Rubicon with low miles that I was going to put into my Cherokee. My plans have changed and the Cherokee is for sale and so is the 241. How does $650 sound?

241004.jpg

241002.jpg

241003.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a great price! I bought mine new the first year they came out and it was 1800$ then!

Thants a great price is right, I just hope he checks the forum soon so i can get my rig moving again. Hope he didnt sell it already

Back