• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Land use money idea.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
I got this message from D.J. Gardner on Facebook.

Listen up everyone. We all care about this cause, and love responsibly using our OHV's on public land, and we all enjoy the economic benefits of-and luxuries provided by-fossil fuels. So we need to put our money where our mouth is.

USA-ALL has some VERY awesome plans to fight against the Red Rock Wilderness Act, but t...hey need our help, and specifically our money in order to accomplish them.

Every little bit helps....donate what you can via the link below...$15, $25, $50, more....Whatever you feel you can afford, but please donate SOMETHING, even if it is only $5...but donate as much as you can.

There isn't one place you can put your money that will be more directly and specifically involved in the fight against SUWA and ARRWA. Really. That is the truth. If you want to fight SUWA and ARRWA...then donate to (and join) USA-ALL.

What do you think? I think this could be a great place to spend our money.

I'm all for fighting for something more local. A great way to show are support. Is national matching again this year?

It's local.
It against SUWA.

What's not to like.

I brought it up to the BOD and Rick jumped right on it saying he loved the idea and then suggested even more, like maybe $5000. Don't know if the rest of the board will agree with it but man, what a cool thing if they did.

Back