• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Knucklehead's blog

I agree with Sean on this -- I think you have a tool problem. :p

Great name, "Jaws IV". Haha.

this bulldozer just followed me home.
i need this like i need another hole in my head, but the price was right & i'll need it when i move to oregon to build my dam & pond so what the hell.
i think i need professional help with my tool collecting problem. :gee:

100_1451_edited-1.jpg

it will fit nicely with my excavator....
ex6.jpg

...and my skid steer...
100_1429_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, Tim, YOU and my buddy Paul are so bad with tools. The funny thing is he lives in the same foothills you do. Maybe there is something festering in the air or dirt around there.

Let's do a "Battle Royale" - you get the dozer and I get the skid steer. Its a duel to the death, then we'll get Taco Bell.

You collect vehicles and heavy machinery like some people collect art.

Let's do a "Battle Royale" - you get the dozer and I get the skid steer. Its a duel to the death, then we'll get Taco Bell.

You collect vehicles and heavy machinery like some people collect art.

i am pretty sure i have obsessive compulsive behavior disorder. :shiver:
i am working on keeping it under control though.
i used to own 13 harleys. now i only have 8-1/2 of them, so i am getting better. :gee:

i am pretty sure i have obsessive compulsive behavior disorder. :shiver:
i am working on keeping it under control though.
:gee:

Whatever you are doing to control the OCD, I'm pretty sure its not working. :laugh:
I can name 5 things that you collect (closer to controlled hoarding than collecting) and that you have WAY too many of. Though I do get to take advantage of some of these collections so you won't hear me complain.

fired up the red P.O.S. tonight for the first time in months.
got the hydro steering bled out & working fine.
now all i need is brown santa to deliver the new shifter cables so i can install them & then fab up a temporary front bumper.
then its go time!

wow thats a nice jeep.

Very nice

wow, looks killer tim. Cant wait to see it out on the trail!

Any plans for linking the rear? Or choppin it all up?

wow, looks killer tim. Cant wait to see it out on the trail!

Any plans for linking the rear? Or choppin it all up?

i already have all the parts to link the rear & will start on that in a couple weeks. at some point i plan to cut off the rear & truggy it out with tube when i build the exo cage. :jester:

Wow looks so sick Tim. Keep the great pics coming.. I hope to see you on the trail soon.

BEAST! Looks real good, Tim.

Did you ever figure out why the front pinion is so hard to turn or you just gonna run it til it grenades?

i think i got it all fixed up when i swapped the spool for a detroit locker.

Back