• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jv carnage list

mecompco said:
Note to self, don't send money to xDUMPTRUCKx, flush it down the toilet instead.
Is this dry humor going over my head, or are you dumping on xDUMPTRUCKx :confused:. Ben is a stand up guy and would give the shirt off his back to anybody in this organization.

pottenger said:
Is this dry humor going over my head?

How tall are you?

pottenger said:
Is this dry humor going over my head, or are you dumping on xDUMPTRUCKx :confused:. Ben is a stand up guy and would give the shirt off his back to anybody in this organization.
I dont think anyone is taking it sereous we all bust chops now and then hell its been a while but im sure im due:roll:

Look at this guy posts. He has been beating on ben for a few days now. Looks like ben owes him some 4:10 gears or something.

pottenger said:

Russ I ain't forgot about our deal either. Some things came up with the play jeep and I never made it down that way. PM me your address and I will ship the goods to ya.

He Bo, if you bring it out to Russ, he lives pretty close to me I am sure I could put you to work for a little while!!!

I promise I won't put a beer can in the road for you to get stuck on!!!

That totally sucked! In my defense I was the smallest rig out there. I did make it back out clean though.

Yeah you were sittin a bit low and it was a good thing you turned back when you did. We would have had a field day with ya on some of the other stuff we did.
Your more than welcome to wheel with me anywhere you and your fam are good peeps

shelbyluvv said:
Look at this guy posts. He has been beating on ben for a few days now. Looks like ben owes him some 4:10 gears or something.

Gears arrived today. Two missed ship dates and a total lack of communication (and perhaps a beer or two) prompted me to try and get his attention (it worked). I am sure he is a great guy, but if you are going to sell stuff, you need to be prepared to follow through.

Well I had better add a torn Lateral Meniscus to the list. Just got back from the doctor, with that as a diagnoses. Happened on Hwy 20 while watching Richard tackle a ledge.

Ben H said:
Well I had better add a torn Lateral Meniscus to the list. Just got back from the doctor, with that as a diagnoses. Happened on Hwy 20 while watching Richard tackle a ledge.

Bummer Ben, sorry it happened. Last year, Ryan Brown and I both had bad falls on Wreaking Ball. It took me over six months to heal and I think Ryan still has a little problem.

So, what did you do to hurt your knee?

I was snapping some pictures of you and Matt driving a tall ledge, I was sitting on a large boulder above it all.... when I slid down the boulder my foot stayed on the boulder as my body slid down. Originally I thought that I just tweaked it a little, but the next morning it had become pretty swolen. When I got home it was about the size of a softball. It started feeling better, until I went to work on my junk the other day and realized kneeling down hurts. Oh well, its just pain, and it was definately worth it!!!

That ledge, you see my brown derby cap to your immediate left, that boulder.
Letterman said:
JV06_0434.jpg

Goatman said:
Bummer Ben, sorry it happened. Last year, Ryan Brown and I both had bad falls on Wreaking Ball. It took me over six months to heal and I think Ryan still has a little problem.

I think I fell off a rock flat on my face last year too on Wrecking Ball.

cracker said:
I think I fell off a rock flat on my face last year too on Wrecking Ball.

So Avery are you realy trying to say things are looking up this year when you only drove WFO into the side of a mountain? :twak:

luvrox said:
So Avery are you realy trying to say things are looking up this year when you only drove WFO into the side of a mountain? :twak:

I did notice an improvement since all the driving lessons you ahve given me :D

Back