• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jenny Creek Aug 15th

I may be in. It just depends on what my gas money is looking like at the time, but I'll probably be able to make it. I'll hopefully have 2 people, but it might be only me.
I'd also be down to run Chinamen's... again.

Yep, it's a Saturday, the 15th of Aug.

1. JeepFreak (2)
2. Team Hugo (2)
3. Team Pinkerbell (2)
4. Team XJBOY (2)
5. Team Bumblebee (grandpas cj's name) formerly known as team granddad
6. Team jimgrms (2-4)
7. Team XJTodd (2)
8. Team Rover (2)??

1. JeepFreak (2)
2. Team Hugo (2)
3. Team Pinkerbell (2)
4. Team XJBOY (2)
6. Team jimgrms (2-4)
7. Team XJTodd (2)
8. Team Rover (2)??
9. Team Mason (1-2)

Why are we all "Team..."?

Why are we all "Team..."?

I think I started that............if you are running solo you say; "I am in." , but most of the people in the group bring their family or friends. So instead of listing off; "Myself, wife, son, friend"...............you say Team Skully (3) people...............get it?? :rolleyes:

:cheers:

1. Team JeepFreak (2)
2. Squad Hugo (2)
3. Team Pinkerbell (2)
4. Squad XJBOY (2)
5. Flight Bumblebee (grandpas cj's name) formerly known as team granddad
6. SealTeam jimgrms (2-4)
7. Flight XJTodd (2)
8. Squad Rover (2)??
9. Team Mason (1-2)

Fisked it fer ya.....:moon:

What time will you be hitting the trail? I am down in the springs, depending on time and verification of no plans that weekend we might be able to make it.

Wow, this run is getting big. You guys might consider splitting into two groups.

Wow, this run is getting big. You guys might consider splitting into two groups.

I might be in as well, but that is a lot of rigs on a really short and skinny trail!!! .............although might make the run longer? :conceited

....................although Moon Gulch is just down the way and after Jenny do the Moon? ......................

Also sounds like this run is a non cook off, someone should at least make brownies to celebrate at Yankee Doodle lake? :cheers:

:rolleyes: ...............too bad RangerRick is still out of state I think?!?

His brownies were the bomb!!!!!!! :flame:

I can't commit, but I'd like to pre-run to at least get a look at the first creek crossing and see how dug out it is. I look at the list and the equipment, and wonder how much recovery experience people in the group have. You know how I worry...

:chef:I could bring my Cheesecake brownies , I know there not like Ranger Rick but I do recall alot of people liking mine also. If my brownies meet your standards then I could make them.

Barring a major change, count me in with 2.25 (me, wife, and the little guy)....that is as long as no one objects to a JK tagging along.

Vote for Moon Gulch too...might as well make a long day of it :)

Last edited:
1. Trail Leader JeepFreak (2)
2. Team Hugo (2)
3. Team Pinkerbell (2)
4. Team XJBOY (2)
6. Team jimgrms (2-4)
7. Team XJTodd (2)
8. Team Rover (2)??
9. Team Mason (1-2)
10. Team Blue96XJ (2.25)

Yummm:lickout: Pink's cheesecake brownies.

I'm up for Moon Gulch.

I may be down to do Moon Gulch as well just have to see how im doing on time. Gotta be back by 530 for that stupid wedding.

O thanks again jusin for helping me wire up my fan tonight :worship:

Back