• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jenny Creek Aug 15th

It 545 and its to early to call you troy i will just go with my original plans plus i have people to pick up / and at 40 you guys are younguns i have underwear that old (its been washed )

Kiefer Erika told me to say your a wimp and a lite weight at your age we partied till 4 am and was at work at 6 :>{ )))

Jim. You and erika can call me what you please. I just don't have the funds right now I just bought a new to me track bar.

But You guys have fun today. Hopefully troy calls me... I really wanna ride along.

It 545 and its to early to call you troy i will just go with my original plans plus i have people to pick up / and at 40 you guys are younguns i have underwear that old (its been washed )

What are talking about? You still stay out until it is 4am and party!!!! :greensmok

.......................40 year old underwear? yuck! Those need to be in the Smithsonian!!!:shocked:

I wanted to join, had it arranged but I have new leaf springs sitting in my garage floor to replace my bad bushings/saggy leafs under the heep. I find now with a newborn in the house with an almost 2 year old I have a week+ delay on all projects/repairs!!! ..............then there is drama with my wifes work, so the after work fixing never happened.:anon:

Have fun guys!

But You guys have fun today. Hopefully troy calls me... I really wanna ride along.

Man, sorry Keifer you coulda come, the wife had other plans and she really doesn't care for "easy" trails - they usually involve long, dusty, bumpy roads just to get to 'em. She prefers to ride along on the hard core trails.

You shoulda called me just before 8 and I coulda picked you up......

Man, sorry Keifer you coulda come, the wife had other plans and she really doesn't care for "easy" trails - they usually involve long, dusty, bumpy roads just to get to 'em. She prefers to ride along on the hard core trails.

You shoulda called me just before 8 and I coulda picked you up......

I was actually thinkin about it but I also had other stuff to do today... But dangit... I really wanted to see what that trail was about. Oh well. Someone needs to plan a trip for the weekend of the 28th...

I was actually thinkin about it but I also had other stuff to do today... But dangit... I really wanted to see what that trail was about. Oh well. Someone needs to plan a trip for the weekend of the 28th...

Kiefer thanks for doing the photos
the trick to doing a run on the 28th is to find a trail you want to do and post it up your own self
preferably someplace not a hour north of boulder maybe closer to co springs so we can wheel with those guys

Back