• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jenny Creek Aug 15th

Let's get the list started:

1. JeepFreak
2. Team Hugo (2)
3. Team Pinkerbell (2)

Re: Jenny Creek Aug 9th

I can not say for sure but I do want to run this before end of season...

We had a couple guys in the group that had major problems at the first and only obstacle. So couple hours extra added on to that run. Hypoid will remember that one!!!!:shhh:
I remember a lot of whining about not having a locker. So, now you have that locker, and a score to settle. :D

I'll probably sit this one out.:(

Hey Justin do you think you could help me get my fan wired up like yours before the trip? Im spacing the hood this week almost an inch and want to get my fan wired to. let me know.

I have wanted to try chinamans for a while. One of my friends that owns a toyota FJ40 just did it, he was tellin me it was a fun trail.

Let me know if you set this one up, I will run it with ya!

I did that hood spacing deal\ and had a hell of a time releasing my hood latch had to work on it and pry it up so it would release ' so i changed it back although it did work

1. JeepFreak
2. Team Hugo (2)
3. Team Pinkerbell (2)
4. Team XJBOY (2)
5. Team Bumblebee (grandpas cj's name) formerly known as team granddad
6. Team jimgrms (2-4)
7. Team XJTodd

Well my buddy in his Land Rover may join us. As long as he still has it by then. He just put it up forsale. Hes going to keep me posted and as long as he still has it hes in.

1. JeepFreak (2)
2. Team Hugo (2)
3. Team Pinkerbell (2)
4. Team XJBOY (2)
6. Team jimgrms (2-4)
7. Team XJTodd
8. Team Rover (2)??

Well my buddy in his Land Rover may join us. As long as he still has it by then. He just put it up forsale. Hes going to keep me posted and as long as he still has it hes in.

1. JeepFreak (2)
2. Team Hugo (2)
3. Team Pinkerbell (2)
4. Team XJBOY (2)
6. Team jimgrms (2-4)
7. Team XJTodd
8. Team Rover (2)??

I'll be a (2), and a buddy of mine might join, not sure how deep he'll be...possibly 2.5.

1. JeepFreak (2)
2. Team Hugo (2)
3. Team Pinkerbell (2)
4. Team XJBOY (2)
6. Team jimgrms (2-4)
7. Team XJTodd (2)
8. Team Rover (2)??
9. Team bones5150 (2)

Yep, that seems to happen on our trail runs. I think having one trip a month that is pre-planned, give people time to adjust their schedules, is what causes such a great turn out. That and picking trails that are accommodating to a wider skill level. Over the summer we started with a easy trail and have tried to progressed the degree of difficulty so new wheelers, like myself and Pink, can learn and build our confidence, as well as our rigs capabilities.

Yep, that seems to happen on our trail runs. I think having one trip a month that is pre-planned, give people time to adjust their schedules, is what causes such a great turn out. That and picking trails that are accommodating to a wider skill level. Over the summer we started with a easy trail and have tried to progressed the degree of difficulty so new wheelers, like myself and Pink, can learn and build our confidence, as well as our rigs capabilities.

Ya i think you guys have planned some good run. Except I think MSV/Conney Flats was the hardest run this year so far. If we plan a Wheeler Lake one that will prob be the hardest on this summer. Planning a run that can accommondate a wide variety of rigs is alwasy the best, That way no one ever feels left out cuz there the runt of the pack. And Im alwasy glad to meet new people every run. I met some great people on the MSV run. Such as skully, justin, and some other that I cant remember therre names but it was great. It was even great to meet you at the end of the trail lol.

That looks like a fun trail, Ill have too see whats going on around the 9th, but im interested.

Are you still going to join us Beezle?

we're in....for either date

You still in?

Im in... (hopefully) Got another job coming in ill probably be able to request it off right away tho (since i used to work there) but i should be able to make it.

What about you Crimzon?

Back