• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 stuff part 2

Sorry to hear about your loss RedXJ, best of luck man.

I missed the 1st round, but would like in on the 2nd round, am I too late? If not, how much time do I have?

Thanks,

Todd

id like a set of the the tail lights to go on my 88. can it be done? who do i need to pay?

I am now interested in completing this conversion on my comanche. Is this group buy still going on? Please let me know as I would be interested in the whole front end conversion + fenders but minus the bumper. Thanks!

Any chance we can get the door panels in the second go round? For those that didn't notice, they are pre 97 door panels with the look of 97+ panel.

Is it too late to get involved in the first order? I'll send a PM.

1bolt said:
Any chance we can get the door panels in the second go round? For those that didn't notice, they are pre 97 door panels with the look of 97+ panel.

Is it too late to get involved in the first order? I'll send a PM.

Didn't notice, you got pics?

I doubt if they still produce the door panels. Usually only produce body parts and replacement electrical and mechanical parts once a vehicle is out of production. It would be sweet to get ahold of them though..

OK guys sorry for the delay in getting this stuff done. later tonight I will beable to sit down and go over everything again. some of the prices have gone up but not much.

Sorry again about the loss RedXj. Please let me know about the price changes and whether or not I can still get in on the group buy. Thanks!

me too I've PM'ed yah you're close enough to me in VA that I can pick stuff up. There's a group buy going on on Comanche club too but that guy is in Cali and that'll add to the final shipping cost.

I'd like a set of the flares too in addition to the tail lights I PM'ed you on.

I had a place held for a full front end, so there should be at least 1 slot open now. I went with another group buy so I dont need my slot nemore

Waiting to hear how much shipping is going to be because I'll either get full front swap and tail lights or just taillights for now. All depends on how much it's gonna be to ship it.

Back