• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 stuff part 2

so if I plan to cut my fenders then can I jst get the grill and grill opening then the two headlights and make the conversion or do I need the header panel too? How much for this and whats the about shipping on stuff like that?

slcpunk74 said:
so if I plan to cut my fenders then can I jst get the grill and grill opening then the two headlights and make the conversion or do I need the header panel too? How much for this and whats the about shipping on stuff like that?
:doh:
Read through this thread and the other 2500 thread.

BonesBrosChris said:
I don't want REDXJ to get bent because its his thread.... so until I hear from him on the status of the order I'm going to 'hold'. So, if any of you guys want to contact him and see where he is at on this.... please do and let me know. Just want to get it rolling and get some more stuff over on our side of the planet for the guys that missed out on the first order. I'll request a current price list on Monday so we can get the prices locked in. They tried that last time also, but they gave it to me at the older prices. Gerry I want to get with you later in the week and talk to you about the whole Cali or Seattle port thing. Also, a new thread will be started if I do another order to make it easier for everyone. I would rather people PM or email me wanting stuff instead of reading 40 pages over and over looking for people that I may of missed, and i'll post the prices on the first page...... but we can figure that out at a later date!
Have a good weekend!,
Chris

Thats perfect, then we can close this one and start from scratch to save confusion. Can't speak for redxj, but the help is very welcomed from most of us, I am sure!!

Ok I know some are frustrated with this and somethings have happend and not gone well at all but I'm back at full tilt again if everyone wants to or since chris has already been down the road before I wount be upset. either way I'd like to get things going again.
Ok heres the updated prices they did go up a little.
head lamp 27.14 each
tail light 6.00 each
fog lamps 6.52 each
Grille 7.84
header 28.65
front bumper 8.96
front corners 4.75 each
rear corners 3.69 each
body trim 32.25
rear bumper 8.20
front flairs 6.87 each
rear flairs 9.68
fenders 46.00 each
side markers 1.00 each
mirrors $12.55

Last edited:
xjcody said:
:doh:
Read through this thread and the other 2500 thread.

thats like 30+ pages... I looked through a lot and could not find what I needed...:wierd:

slcpunk74 said:
thats like 30+ pages... I looked through a lot and could not find what I needed...:wierd:

U can.
If ur not shooting for the clean stock look ,

Then Grille opening ;Grille and headlamps. Guess it's the minimum u need to convert it.

U can always use an aftermarket/ fabbed bumper . ( to protect ur investment):spin1:.
:peace:

Hey Red, do you still have all the order details that we submitted? I know I changed my order through an IM to you before the last cut-off, but I have not heard back. Thanks!

Well let me know RED if you have questions..... and lets get this order put in the books!
-Chris

RED good to see your back and ready to move forward with this. Hope all is well with you and your family. Cant wait to get some more 2500 parts state side. If theres anything I can do to help, please let me know. I PMed you what I was planning to order. I think Im gonna add some more to it. Any idea if we can get the center stack for the interior. I notice they use a single DIN head unit and it has a nice lil cubby near the bottom.
Matt

Last edited:
IROCthe4.0 said:
Any idea if we can get the center stack for the interior. I notice they use a single DIN head unit and it has a nice lil cubby near the bottom.
Matt

Not to jack.... but it was $30 a few months ago and they were not available, but could be with an order of 20 or more. But note that the HVAC is the old style is the pre 96 style. So I don't think your going be able to use it. The exterior of the 2500 is like ours but the interior and whats behind the dash may be very different. All Alex sells are crash parts for fixing stuff, they dont do carpet, seats, clusters.... ect. So lets stick to the exterior parts for ease.
-C

I'm in for the fenders, grille, and headlights when RED is ready to do this. Does anyone who ordered last time know of the door handles were available, or if they will even fit our xj's?

01_XJ said:
I'm in for the fenders, grille, and headlights when RED is ready to do this. Does anyone who ordered last time know of the door handles were available, or if they will even fit our xj's?

I did not order them on the First Order .. But
47 JP01DH01/02 HANDEL EXTERIOR 105524926-7 JEEP 213 2003-2005 PCS US$3.05

:sad1: at 3.05 dlls each maybe it's worth a shot.........

Peace.:)

I don't want to miss out on this order. So, looks like last time lots of people ordered the taillights, gotta get two of those.

What about the door handle. Looks like they'd be cool. Do they work I wonder, at $3.05 each, give it a shot. I spend more than that at Burger King right?

Did anyone order and use those fog lamps last time? What's the feedback and how'd you mount them.

Are we getting up enough to get the fenders to? If so I might be up for a whole front clip. What's the price for that, about $300?

I am just seem to get anytime to do anything. I have been PM'd Chris about taking care of this order, my computer crashed taking all of my data with it. I want the parts as much as anyone but unfortunately my business and family have to come above everything else and I just can not do this order any justice and I know some are going to be pissed at me and I apologize but this summer has been pure hell and one more thing to worry about will kill what little life I have anymore.

Back