• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion Order #3

Hello, I'm new this whole NAXJA thing. I joined to check out this kit and for when im bored at work lol. Does anyone know of a different company that would sale the 2500 stuff?

Hello, I'm new this whole NAXJA thing. I joined to check out this kit and for when im bored at work lol. Does anyone know of a different company that would sale the 2500 stuff?

if we did, the order would have been placed awhile ago :D

here i found the parts at http://www.lsautoparts.com/search.asp just type Jeep 2500 in the search box. The only thing is i dont see the fenders. I emailed them and they said they only ship 50 pieces minimum.
here's another one http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/241445434/Jeep_2500_head_lamp_jeep_body.html i also emailed this lady, she sent me a product list but i wasn't able to open it. I just dont have there software to do it.

wow im not gonna lie kosmic im pretty impressed! good job! well keep in touch with the lady and inquire about a large order. I'm sure we'll be able to order at least 50 pieces! haha. If you can, forward the product list with the prices to bonesbrochris. That way he can post it up on this thread. Good lookin out!

p.s. i wouldnt worry too much about the fenders, worst case scenario you can modify your existing fenders.

im talking to a guy from that alibaba site and i told him we would need about 50 sets of the lamps,mirror,fenders, and grilles. He said no problem haha. So looks like were on guys!

So, Who's getting the money for the orders? and How are people paying that person? So i'm guessing about 200 for the whole kit? or what is the price for the whole thing? plus that extra money for shipping

Just when I was about to give up. Please let me know what they are quoting you guys out on the freight. I can move this stuff at my cost through work. I work for an international freight forwarder. I think I could save us some money.

ok so this is the list i got. It was sent to me in excel format so i wasn't able to copy and paste it to this thread. So i printed it and then scaned it. So its not a good picture.
list.jpg

im not sure who you talked to but i got this from a lady named Joy from alibaba website.

right on, i talked to a girl named susan.

ok so this is the list i got. It was sent to me in excel format so i wasn't able to copy and paste it to this thread. So i printed it and then scaned it. So its not a good picture.
list.jpg

ask her if they match prices, because the sheet i got is a lot cheaper. About 5 to 8 dollars cheaper on the big items. For example, mirror is $8 headlight is $21

alright guys, so i think were going to seperate the shipping charges into two different categories.

1. For the people that want the whole jeep 2500 setup. Which includes at least the Header panel, grille insert, Fenders, Turn signals, headlamps. The shipping will be divided evenly by the price of shipping by the number of people for the complete setup. No if ands or buts about it. If you choose to order the tail lights and mirrors in addition to the complete setup (consisting of the basic front end conversion) we will figure out a fair price to add on each order that adds those options to even out the shipping charges.

2. For people that just want the odds and ends (like myself). For those of us that already have the front end and need parts that have broken on the trail, accidents, etc. Basically parts that dont consist of the whole front end setup, for ex. if you only want the tails or mirrors. Shipping will be divided evenly between that group.

I think this way is a much better way to handle the shipping. This way no one pays more than they should or gets screwed over with extra shipping fees (bonesbroschris) etc. I am going to start another thread in titled "2500 Order information" which will consist only of this list of questions

1. First and Last Name
2. Contact info (if you prefer to PM with your number and address instead of posting it thats fine)
3. Parts you want
4. Any additional questions or comment you have

Thats the template i would like to see in that thread. For all the posts not relating to those 4 things, please post it here.

I'm trying to keep this as organized as possible and i think this is a good way to do it. Also my PM box wont get flooded with questions lol.

If you wish to email me you can do so at [email protected]

Last edited:
Can someone PM or email me the excel parts list? My email address is: sagerhard *at* gmail *dot* com

I want to do the full swap, possibly get 2 of everything depending on price since I want to put one set on my trail rig and one on the inevitable next DD purchase I make :D Granted that is all depending on the price for a full setup.

JeepCherokeeBoy97:

What does a "full kit" consist of? you mention "Which includes at least the Header panel, grille insert, Fenders, Turn signals, headlamps." What about including other odds and ends such as bumper covers/corners, etc that I read about in other threads that cover this swap? Are these not available or have other people found that doing the bumper cover/corners isn't possible/worthwhile? Sorry if it's a dumb question that is answered above, but I am at work and cant see the screen shots y'all posted :(

Regardless, I am interested. Count me in on this, I just have to hear a price before I can commit to one or 2 sets :)

Back