• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion Order #3

I would probably take the handles as well, not sure about the rest. I already had somebody take my money and run once on a J2500 group order...

Interested in handles and mirrors.

Alexparts doesn't want to be a vender in the US. They just want to sell cheap stuff and poorly package it.

I should also note that right off the bat you should markup the prices by 30% to cover some of the import/shipping costs, that way when your out of pocket $300 in unexpected fees it won't hurt as much as being out $1000 in unexpected fees.

Interested in handles and mirrors.

Alexparts doesn't want to be a vender in the US. They just want to sell cheap stuff and poorly package it.

I should also note that right off the bat you should markup the prices by 30% to cover some of the import/shipping costs, that way when your out of pocket $300 in unexpected fees it won't hurt as much as being out $1000 in unexpected fees.

That is a very good idea zluster. Ya i remember last order how chris got screwed on unexpected fees. Im still waiting for a reply from alex parts.

Its sad that i still haven't been able to do anything with the batch of parts i got last time. The main thing I'm wondering how the cover for the front and rear covers actually attach to the metal bumpers. I'd take a set of those handles but i don't think alex has them.

Its sad that i still haven't been able to do anything with the batch of parts i got last time. The main thing I'm wondering how the cover for the front and rear covers actually attach to the metal bumpers. I'd take a set of those handles but i don't think alex has them.

in order to attach those covers you need the brackets for them. or you could faabricate your own like bvillegt did. IMO a winch bumped looks much better anyway

The handles would be cool as would the taillights, I'd be interested in those!
progress.gif

I'm in

Parts that i need:

Parts you will need for a basic Jeep 2500 conversion.
(2) Fenders $96.00
(2) Headlamps $56.00
(1) Grill Opening $28.00
(1) Grill Insert $9.00
(2) Fender Marker Light $3.00
Total $192.00 + shipping

Please keep me informed about the Purchase Order and the order date.

k im still waiting on alex parts. ill send them another email right now.

I would like a set of tails. Off hand do you have any idea what the total with the shipping (range) would be for the tails?

Please let me know how I go about this. Thanks

Back