• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion Order #3

Nope, not quite

may sound dumb but what is a jeep 2500 conversion? The newer front end conversion?

It is newer, but I have a feeling you mean the front end as seen on 1997+ XJ's. This is the frontend that was redesigned for the chinese jeep cherokee. Looks kinda like a WJ front end with different headlights. Google it up and you will see. Looks good on a lifted truck.

i've had no luck with alex parts so far. They have yet to send me a reply. Anyone else want to try and contact them? ill forward my email address to you if your able to make contact. Thanks

-Nick

wow that really sucks! well at least this was the best time for that to happen, rather than us sending the money and then never hearing a word from him again. Hopefully it will be up and running soon

Nope, not quite

It is newer, but I have a feeling you mean the front end as seen on 1997+ XJ's. This is the frontend that was redesigned for the chinese jeep cherokee. Looks kinda like a WJ front end with different headlights. Google it up and you will see. Looks good on a lifted truck.

so yep

'Newer front end', in this crowd, typically means 97+. Most folks had no idea the XJ was still in production in Asia, soooo... No.

I hope someone can find a replacement contact to get the parts...I just all the pages of last to buys lastnight to find out and be saddened about this not happening....ugh!! lol
I just saw this version is no longer made by beijing motors but another company bought the rights i guess...here is a link to Beijing Autoworks....they currently make this Jeep
http://www.chinabaw.cn/
Thy call it the Quishe 2500.......SOooo anyone know how to speak Chinese and willing to go about it again to see if we can get her done?

I am gonna correct myself its called the Qishi....they have a 2.0 and a 2.2 model. I have emailed the General Manager from Beijing Autoworks....at least that was the title he had. I emailed to ask about wether we could do a group buy with them or now......I have not heard back anything yet. keep ya posted if i do.

as long as the parts are available there will always be ppl interested. Keep us posted, if it's legit, i'm sure everyone will want in. Also, if you do get a reply, ask him about those damn door handles haha

I'm definitely interested for at least several parts, and possibly the whole front-end conversion. Count me as "IN"! :wave1:

Got an Email this morning back from the gentleman from Beijing Auto Works...Here it is for everyone to read....
Dear sir

we can supply the parts,

we do not know wether the parts is match to your car.

Please give us more detail about the parts

thanks
Best Regards

Wang Hefeng

International Business Department General manager

Beijing Automobile Works Co.,Ltd(BAW)

Web:www.chinabaw.cn

Tel:+861087742817

Ok so I will try to send him an email today telling that we are looking for parts for the 84-01 Jeep Cherokee? Anything else besides general description of the XJ'S? I will also ask for current price list for the parts....to see if we have the parts wanted (desired)
Header Panel
Headlight Assembly (L,R)
Fog Lights (L,R)
Fenders Front
Bumper Cover...Both?
Grille

Mirrors
Door Handles.....some have been waiting a LONG TIME FOR THAT....lol

If you can think of anything else try to reply here or PM me.....I am also unsure how much this I want to spearhead....I have no problem getting us a contact to get the parts, however being the middle of the country, I really dont want to hassle with the shipping stuff.....anyone want to take of there that?

Back