• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion order #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this asked many times with no answers as of yet... Does anyone have a picture of any of their stuff mounted, and were there any problems in doing so?

Well I can appreciate that. I was thinking that you were meaning me bringing up this thread again.

Not at all my friend, just anxious for the parts to arrive.

I've seen this asked many times with no answers as of yet... Does anyone have a picture of any of their stuff mounted, and were there any problems in doing so?

I am pretty sure that noone has done it yet in complete form.

So has any one on this site done this yet. I understand that the second orfer hasn't come in but what about the first order?

and WJ braking components + KJ rear ends while we're at it,
and latch / power door components that don't fall apart,
and WJ style control arms, while we're at it.
a cross flow aluminum head and bumped up compression ratio, too.
I'd pay 25-30 grand for it, even Without the Rubicon package...

psst............ the stuff is here.

(UPDATE)
Our stuff was loaded in Huangpu, China 1.13.09
Got to Long Beach, CA 1.28.09
Will be at the dock in San Diego, CA on 1.31.09

We got held up a bit due to being the lucky winner of an x-ray exam! At least it only cost $36.50 for the exam. And just for the record for any future orders (done by somebody else.... not me) we ended up with 66 cartons of goods weighing 1150.36 lbs and taking up 258 cu/ft of room.

Also, if you ordered parts.... and paid for them :) PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH THE FOLLOWING:
YOUR NAME AND NAXJA MEMBER NAME.
SHIPPING ADDRESS YOU WANT THE STUFF SHIPPED TO.
PHONE NUMBER.
* My email addy is exjaychris(at)gmail(dot)com

I need to get a copy of the shipping list to Gerry (BajaMJ) ASAP, so he can start the nasty process of boxing up the stuff and shipping it out. All the shipping payments need to be made to him (BajaMJ).... not me. If you have any questions drop me an email.
Remember Gerry has almost 1200lbs of stuff to box up and send out so we gotta be patient.
-Chris

I finally got my stuff last week with all the taxes ane customs having to look at them it was a mess but she is going for paint monday and will have it ready by saturday i'll make sure to take some pix of it...also i'll have 2 full sets ready for sale but price will be a bit high since you don't have to wait 3 months to get them here and all the taxes and stuff i had to pay... pm me if interested...Also thanks to BonesBrosChris for all the help you gave me.

I finally got my stuff last week with all the taxes ane customs having to look at them it was a mess but she is going for paint monday and will have it ready by saturday i'll make sure to take some pix of it...also i'll have 2 full sets ready for sale but price will be a bit high since you don't have to wait 3 months to get them here and all the taxes and stuff i had to pay... pm me if interested...Also thanks to BonesBrosChris for all the help you gave me.
not even a teaser pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back