• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion order #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I did all the work on mine aligning the fenders and front to my hood in like 3 hours so it could be done in a saturda... fun!!!

I am going to end up painting mine myself. I cant afford to pay to have the whole jeep painted, and it really doesent need it. The hood and the roof maybe but the rest is still in good shape minus scratches. But My fenders are getting the bushwacker flares so that will hide most of it and the header panel is going to be the only parts that really exposed so i am getting color matched paint from jeepsareus.com in spray bombs and i am going to paint it all as soon as i find a garage or shop to use.

I still need address verification for the following peeps. Soon as I get it done I'll be forwarding it off to BajaMJ so he can ship the stuff out.

REDXJ4FUN
NoMercy
SuperRA
wvredxj

If your name is not on the list I already got your e-mail and updated your info.

-Chris

Does anyone know what size of bulbs are the headlights and foglight (Fogs I believe are H3's)

Headlights are H4s, fogs H3s, prepare to replace both, the bulbs that are included are the worst I have ever seen, they barely glow and are very yellow, even the cheapest possible replacements should be better than what's in there.

Headlights are H4s, fogs H3s, prepare to replace both, the bulbs that are included are the worst I have ever seen, they barely glow and are very yellow, even the cheapest possible replacements should be better than what's in there.

Thats good to know about the headlights. What are the little lights in the corner of the lenses by the turn signals?

for me it is a permanent conversion...maybe you can fab up or weld what ever you take off later on if you ever decide you want to go back to stock

I can't tell from the picture, but is there a spot to mount an antenna? I have one from a 05 wrangler that I was thinking about using, similar to the one used on the first gen Liberty.

Did anyone buy the 2500 front end parts for a 97+ XJ? Seems most people are swapping from the older XJ.

I did. They went on a '01. Take a look a few pages back and see Bville99gt's post, he put them on a post '97.

Last edited:
Just for the record for future orders.
Discription of Charges once it hits the U.S. soil on an order of approx. $5,000

DDC Charge $205.13
Handling Charge $65.00
Pier Pass $29.20
Exam Fee (Xray) $36.50
Segregration Fee $35.00
---------------------------------
Total $370.83

Status
Not open for further replies.