• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion order #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll gladly take a front bumper cover and endcaps if you end up having extra chris.

I know im joining this conversation a little late but...
What parts did most of you guys order?
fenders, bumpers, endcaps ect.

Still waiting on my packet in the mail......... :(

wish it would hurry the hell up.... I think were all getting a little antsy.

I ve just noticed about these issue!! I really like the style !!

Does the order still open??
How long have you been waiting for the package??

Last edited:
I ve just noticed about these issue!! I really like the style !!

Does the order still open??
How long have you been waiting for the package??

Seriously!?!?:doh:
I just keep telling myself any day now :D

If anybody doesn't want theirs or has an extra set, I would love to buy them. Looking for the full set. If not, definitely count me in for the next order.

I'll take a set of mirrors off someones hands if they don't want them.

Well its still not here yet.... and to honest I have no idea where it is. I've called and emailed a few different contacts over there and have not recieved any documents yet, not even a reply to my repeated emails.

I really hate the waiting game on this stuff..... and the stress involved hoping were not getting a screwing.

So, just to keep you in the loop.......

-Chris

I will also take the burden of some extra parts if anyone has them. I am looking for a front facade and also side mirrors.

I didn't have money at the order time ( I did before and after) so I didn't do the order and don't pay thing. So if anyone DID order and cant pay now, I might take up their spot. Let me know whats available.

Thanks
--Alex

Well its still not here yet.... and to honest I have no idea where it is. I've called and emailed a few different contacts over there and have not recieved any documents yet, not even a reply to my repeated emails.

I really hate the waiting game on this stuff..... and the stress involved hoping were not getting a screwing.

So, just to keep you in the loop.......

-Chris

Well, I'm not too worried about getting screwed part. We did the first order and everything seemed kosher, BajaMJ got his order back in december, so hopefully ours is not far behind.

That's what I was thinking. You can usually get factory colors from the dealership in a spray can can't ya?

You can read the paint code on the inside of your door. Tell that code any autostore with a paint mixer and they can make some for you. Probly be cheaper than the stealership.

UPDATE:

They finally sent me an email copy of the B/L Doc.
The doc's should be in BajaMJ's hand by EOB today or tomorrow. And we should should know the details. :)

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back