• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion order #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to this precise instant ..Mail room department has not received such docs. yet.
Regards.
BMJ

<UPDATE>
I just got a conformation email from Alex Parts for all the docs. It appears to have been loaded on the ship on its way over on 01.10.09. I forwarded the email to Gerry and he should see the real docs in a few days. So it looks like the uncomfortably long wait is almost over.
I think the delay in the order came from the huge quantity of parts that they had to build, but at least it on the water now.
-Chris

I just realized this:

Chinese Jeep 2500:
stock9.jpg

1999 Commander concept:
CV-908-H_Jeep_Commander_1999.jpg

The Chinese definitely took some cues from that commander concept.

I know I have missed the window on ordering, but what was the shipping for all the parts in the chat provided? Sorry if it was posed and I skimmed over it.

The shipping is going to vary depending on how many people go in on the order. If its just one person its going to be very high. If its alot, then the price will drop because its shared between all the people that ordered.

FWIW on this order my shipping costs were approx $25... but there were alot of people in on this order. Plus i will have to pay probably another $50 (just guessing) to get it from the container to my door.

The shipping is going to vary depending on how many people go in on the order. If its just one person its going to be very high. If its alot, then the price will drop because its shared between all the people that ordered.

FWIW on this order my shipping costs were approx $25... but there were alot of people in on this order. Plus i will have to pay probably another $50 (just guessing) to get it from the container to my door.

I'm aware of that point. I guess I'm not fallowing when was an order placed, how many people really did pull the trigger. Meaning to make it worth it would we need like 100 people, 5 people, 10 people, ect. By worth it I mean a reasonable shipping price, of course that is subjective to each person, but a ball park figure.

Will there be another one and if there is currently an open call so to speak how many people would be for it at this point.

You said that already.

I know, i tend to repeat myself. Before i was all about being patient but now i cant wait any longer. I still cant believe that it was october when we all placed our orders. Its winter, its cold and im bored and i have so many things i wanna do before summer that i just want to get cracking on it but this front end is priority over all other projects for now.

I know, i tend to repeat myself. Before i was all about being patient but now i cant wait any longer. I still cant believe that it was october when we all placed our orders. Its winter, its cold and im bored and i have so many things i wanna do before summer that i just want to get cracking on it but this front end is priority over all other projects for now.

Well I can appreciate that. I was thinking that you were meaning me bringing up this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back