• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I like nachos

Are you sitting on a bench on the UK campus eating nachos and enjoying the scenery? I sure as hell would if I were in Lexington! :D

I wish I was..I am in my hotel that is on the north end of town close to NOTHING!! I walked to McDonalds and rented a few Redox movies and am hanging out watching tehm right now...thank God I brought my laptop or I would have already gone crazy.

Laptops are life savers on the road.

I usually watch when I get blood tests.

I am also a firm believer in better living through drugs. If I can take a pill and be more comfortable I am all for it.

Rev

I think my dad's blood type is rare (do not remember which type), which is why I wanted to know my type. They can never find my veins, so I only have blood drawn when I absolutely have to.

They can never find my veins,

Wyfie has the same problem. They usually end up using a pediatric butterfly(whatever that is) needle on her.

watched the movie "Kick-Ass" last night, thought it was funny as hell in a nerdy kind of way.

Picked up my trailer last night. 10k, 102" width w/ drive-over fenders, 18' flat deck, 2 5/16" adjustable coupler.

Now to finish that D44 project.

Picked up my trailer last night. 10k, 102" width w/ drive-over fenders, 18' flat deck, 2 5/16" adjustable coupler.

Now to finish that D44 project.

Nice Jeff, I wish my single place car trailer had 10k axles instead of 7k, I'm always very close to 7k or more...(replaced em once cause they got bent...tried to go to a bigger axle but wouldn't fit).

mac 'today is last full day of sick leave' gyvr

When it comes to towing, overkill is a good thing. I figured that I'd be close to the edge with a 7k trailer, with a 10k, I can throw a light skidsteer on it.

http://67.199.42.2/CH10.htm

CH8318 is what I got, with a few options.

With my WD hitch adjusted all the way down, and the trailer coupler adjusted all the way up, the trailer is just a bit nose high. With a load on it, it should be pretty close to level.

When it comes to towing, overkill is a good thing. I figured that I'd be close to the edge with a 7k trailer, with a 10k, I can throw a light skidsteer on it.

http://67.199.42.2/CH10.htm

CH8318 is what I got, with a few options.

With my WD hitch adjusted all the way down, and the trailer coupler adjusted all the way up, the trailer is just a bit nose high. With a load on it, it should be pretty close to level.

overkill for towing? heh you're talking to the guy that tows with an F450...

what options? Did you go with brakes on both axles? and did it come with new trailer tires? I'm always amazed that you can buy a brand new trailer and it has used car tires on it...

mac 'maybe we'll see you at Winterfest now?' gyvr

Brakes on both axles, and brand new tires. I refuse to buy used tires. And bought a spare as well. Which reminds me.... I should go chase down enclosed lugnuts to keep the threads clean, especially on the front facing spare tire mount.

I'm pretty sure that MN requires brakes on both axles for this trailer. I know IL requires brakes on all axles for any trailer over 2,000 lbs.

I'd like to make Winterfest again. Been a long time.

work has been busy the last 2 days, you would think it would put the managers in a good mood (you know making more money and all)but no there all getting really pissy with us lower workers i think its cause they have to get off there arse and do something, today i got bitched at about 3-4 times and its only 11

REW'oh and i use needles about 5 times a day'STER

work has been busy the last 2 days, you would think it would put the managers in a good mood (you know making more money and all)but no there all getting really pissy with us lower workers i think its cause they have to get off there arse and do something, today i got bitched at about 3-4 times and its only 11

REW'oh and i use needles about 5 times a day'STER

Well I know you understand just as well as anybody else, no matter where you go, s#it rolls downhill. My boss has been quite the douche lately, I'd appreciate the opportunity to slap him in his ****sucker. And I am afraid of needles. Exactly the reason I get tattooed and piercings. It's like the way a person with acrophobia goes skydiving.
Edit: Meant acrophobia...mixed my "a" phobias.

Last edited:
And I am afraid of needles. Exactly the reason I get tattooed and piercings. It's like the way a person with agoraphobia goes skydiving.

I was getting my blood drawn one time and told the girl i was afraid of needles as she was sticking it into the tattoo, she got confused

Brakes on both axles, and brand new tires. I refuse to buy used tires. And bought a spare as well. Which reminds me.... I should go chase down enclosed lugnuts to keep the threads clean, especially on the front facing spare tire mount.

I'm pretty sure that MN requires brakes on both axles for this trailer. I know IL requires brakes on all axles for any trailer over 2,000 lbs.

I'd like to make Winterfest again. Been a long time.

I just saw the "standard" features had brakes on one axle...I figure you would buy it right and it sure looks like you have.

If your stuff is good to go for Moab this year (which you keep saying it is :) ) then I expect to see you at Winterfest.

mac 'no excuses' gyvr

I think it should be put on the front of the vehicle, maybe people would tailgate a bit less if they were the ones who would be lit on fire as a result of any crash :eyes:

seriously though, that's a pretty good safety record. 44 crashes and 55 deaths where fire was the worst thing that happened... since 1992.

Back