• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Hahaaaa that was great Tyler...

Unfortunately with the medicines I'm on, I'm not able to donate plasma and anything of that sort...

But if I get this 2nd job that I applied for, I'll have more than enough to make it to Winterfest, new tires and everything! ;)

I had some friends in college that donated blood for a free STD screening and if they were clean they would sell plasma for beer money....priorities!

worked in the shop most of the day getting everything back in order after the last go around before Hannibal. Cleaned up pretty good and took a load of scrap to the recycler for $138 so not too bad of a deal. Posted up some pics of the shack in the garage/tools forum
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1025175&page=8

Tyler I took some pics last night of my garage to post in that thread, been meaning to for a while and then I saw you did this evening...so after Tyler's you'll see my garage...

on a side note picked this up today...well it was dropped off at my house...used newtome parts...

man crappy cellphone pic
ef05753a.jpg

mac 'its not going on the xjpopcanbuggy...its for the next project' gyvr

Like quinine? Did they just make you drink a lot of gin and tonics?

Because that sounds like a good deal.

I don't remember what it was called. I think I still have some laying around.

It makes you really sensitive to sunburn and gives some people crazy dreams. You have to take another drug when you get back to clean your liver out.

Thats just b/c it would mess with the buzz that you had from the bath tub crank you bought from that lot lizard at the truck stop :D

Thats just b/c it would mess with the buzz that you had from the bath tub crank you bought from that lot lizard at the truck stop :D

Ha, can't kill that buzz.......can't kill what the lot lizard gave ya either! :D

got all moved in at vincennes. poorboy87 is my new roomate. got a 12 ft pool at goodwill a few days ago for $20. put it together, filled it, it broke, fixed it, filled it, broke it, bought more duck tape, filled it again, and last night while chillin in it it exploded. it ok, we only dumped 2000 gallons in the street

got all moved in at vincennes. poorboy87 is my new roomate. got a 12 ft pool at goodwill a few days ago for $20. put it together, filled it, it broke, fixed it, filled it, broke it, bought more duck tape, filled it again, and last night while chillin in it it exploded. it ok, we only dumped 2000 gallons in the street

Were there hot chicks in it?

mac 'otherwise i'm afraid to ask how it got broke' gyvr

Back