• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Nice!

Ramsey said:

Thanks...forgot to mention that it sits on 1.1 arces...

mac 'inside city limits too' gyvr

I'm definitely jealous of that garage, I guess the house isn't bad either.

macgyvr said:
Thanks...forgot to mention that it sits on 1.1 arces...

Helloooooooo property taxes...

Nice place Mac!

Last edited:
Nice place Mac! Your garage is twice the size of our house :gag:

I don't know for sure about Allen County, but property taxes shouldn't be too bad for that. At least it's not Marion County ;)

Hell ... throw ya a bed in the garage and rent the house out. Looks like a very nice place Mac.

To take some of the pain outta paying property taxes, set it (and your insurance) up using an escrow. It becomes part of your mortgage every month.

Les

We have ours in escrow.........I really like it that way too. Don't have to worry about it that way.

IMG_2019.JPG

Buddy of mine drove a Penske truck just like that from IN to AZ for his parents, and said he had to stop at weigh stations. Did Penske tell you the same thing when you picked it up?

IntrepidXJ said:
no they didn't....and we are not stopping
You will when the State trooper pulls up behind you.

Randy, If the truck's GVW is over 8,000 pounds, and the scales are open, you will need to stop. The GVW will be written on the door jamb. Troopers love to pick on rental trucks, might as well have a sign on it that says, "PULL ME OVER"

LBEXJ said:
Hell ... throw ya a bed in the garage and rent the house out. Looks like a very nice place Mac.

To take some of the pain outta paying property taxes, set it (and your insurance) up using an escrow. It becomes part of your mortgage every month.

Les

house is 1100...garage 1700....priorities..........

property taxes approximately 1100 a year with mortgage exemptions...taxes in escrow account set up at closing.....

started painting the garage tonight after changin all the incandescent bulbs in the house to fluorescents....

mac 'spend spend spend' gyvr

seanR said:
You will when the State trooper pulls up behind you.

Randy, If the truck's GVW is over 8,000 pounds, and the scales are open, you will need to stop. The GVW will be written on the door jamb. Troopers love to pick on rental trucks, might as well have a sign on it that says, "PULL ME OVER"

I've done two moves, OH to MD and MD to NC and never stopped.

Got a letter from the office on Friday saying that all superintendents are scheduled for individual meetings this week. Just recieved a call from the superintendent that was scheduled for 8:00 this morning, he was laid off. My meeting is at 1:00 this afternoon, going to be an interesting day.

Back