• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

CAN YOU READ THIS

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

Psas Ti ON !

XJ Stryker said:
CAN YOU READ THIS

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

Psas Ti ON !
That is every single one of Sean's 4000+ posts.....

closing on my garage...errrrrrrrr house at 1pm e.s.t.

mac 'my first mortgage' gyvr

Mac, dont pay attention to that burning in your stomach when you sign your life away...it is just ulcers :D Na, it is not bad, I have moved alot over the past 8 years with the GOV, buying houses is just part of it. Hell, we have been in this house for 3 years...the longest of any ..yet.

Congrats on the new gargae..and house.

Congrats Randy and Mac!

Big days for both of you.

I know Randy has been looking forward to this for a very long time.

I'm sure Mac is happy to have a nice garage.....er, uhh, house.:D

well, my old jeep is at my parents house...where it will sit until I can come back for it.

IMG_2000.JPG

IMG_2008.JPG

picking up the rental truck tomorrow morning

You outta go to a local nursery and get some potted shrubs to put around it ... kinda blend it in with the landscaping. ;)

Good Luck Randy ... you'll do well out west, I'm sure.

Les

What size tarp is that.

Ramsey said:
What size tarp is that.

Looks like a car cover to me.

I thought it fit too well.

Thanks for the congrats...

Here's a couple of pics of the new crib...err garage with a bedroom...
Specs:

1100 sq foot house with a 700 sq basement
1700 sq foot heated garage

House with garage
DSCF0075.jpg

Garage with baby jeep out front
DSCF0077.jpg

Garage is split into a 28x20 and a 28x40...here's the smaller side
DSCF0079.jpg

Here's the bigger side
DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

Cool ass floor dry despenser
DSCF0084.jpg

Cool ass furnace in the garage (yes i know the American Flag is F'd up)
DSCF0085.jpg

Thats what's important...if anyone cares the rest of the pics are here:
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc74/macgyvr/My House/?start=all

mac 'me and the bank are buds' gyvr

Back