• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Unfortunately.

I'd just say fug it. Get up and walk out of that place! Heck with them!!

Yeah that'll show em...

Glad to hear you made it thru Ram's. Gotta love the morfine. Enjoy, beware, they only let you have so much.

I have a constant drip, and I can click a button for a boost every 6 minutes. It really hasn't been needed though as that nerve block has my leg completely numb.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Damn, and you had surgery for it? You can usually take a pill for that!! :D
I tried clapping it but no success.

thanks rev

I am finally back home in Sparta. Tomorrow will be the first full day I've spent at my house this year.

sparta.jpg

had to do it, 300 was on last night :D

Did they send you home yet Ramsey?

Any hottie nurses?

Back at home, got a little pump with meds I get to carry around with me too. Got about 6 new screws this time. It's not narcotic, just helps to keep the nerves dead, it works ok, more uncomfortable than painful. There were a couple cute ones, but they all had wedding rings unfortunately, and it's hard to mack when your grandma is next to ya :D

D'oh! Guess it was a little more than your tire carrier scraping on the stairsteps :doh:

That's the only thing I don't really like about Detriots; a broken shaft tends to take out the whole locker.

Last edited:
Dang! Nice carnage!

I must have bent one or more of my wheels in the right direction, as mine now rides nicer at highway speeds than it did before WF :D

Ah, get busy...
I just ordered two coupons on line this evening.
Wally World has converters for $49.00
That means $18.00 out of pocket.

Just think of it as helping the firemen, that is why they are doing this.....

It is not to sell more TVs....

What?

seanR said:
Ah, get busy...
I just ordered two coupons on line this evening.
Wally World has converters for $49.00
That means $18.00 out of pocket.

Just think of it as helping the firemen, that is why they are doing this.....

It is not to sell more TVs....

Yeah, ....you lost me.....

I know, no great feat there.....

Back