• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Where do you get the relay harness these days?

mac 'just talked about this on chucks XJ the other night' gyvr

buy the putco one. it's cheap and already has all the connectors. No splicing.

the relay sucks, replace with a genuine honda relay, toss the old one in the glovebox for just in case.

how many lumens are the drop in bulbs?

and how does an LED interact with the housing?

The hella's produce a nice pattern, the cheap eBay ones the pattern is so so. But even with halogen bulbs the pattern sucks on those.

1200L/1800H lumens.

Here's a before and after in my WJ. The before are the $60 silvaynia's. Shows the difference in pattern. These are low beams

f7766258d500a7c0737d2439ae289fb6.jpg

Lunch provided at this Christmas gathering...

Get here.

"One piece of pizza please, if any left over we'll cut them in half."

mac 'should've stopped for lunch I guess' gyvr

After 4 years I'm finally taking the faded door molding off my blue 99, not a fun task hungover. Then it's detail paint and shine for the Monster Jam 'party in the pits' next weekend then off to the auction after I pull some of the good lift parts and tires to pay for the build on the buggy and the new 98 2dr.

Rant on:

I am not sure what goes through some peoples minds, but in an office of 12 employees of different state or federal agencies, we only have 3 employees that have decided to show up for work today. After 2 hours of making calls and looking up calendars on line, we have narrowed it down that a few are on vacation and a few have opted to just not call or show up. What happened to teh respect (and policy) of telling your coworkers of your leave schedule? These are adults, not teenagers. It used to be a gov job was highly sought after and well respected to hold a position in. These people act like it is Mc Donalds and they will just make their own schedules....I guess I was just raised different.

OK, rant off.

Cheese "I'd fire a few of them if I could" Man

Rant on:

I am not sure what goes through some peoples minds, but in an office of 12 employees of different state or federal agencies, we only have 3 employees that have decided to show up for work today. After 2 hours of making calls and looking up calendars on line, we have narrowed it down that a few are on vacation and a few have opted to just not call or show up. What happened to teh respect (and policy) of telling your coworkers of your leave schedule? These are adults, not teenagers. It used to be a gov job was highly sought after and well respected to hold a position in. These people act like it is Mc Donalds and they will just make their own schedules....I guess I was just raised different.

OK, rant off.

I didn't go to work today.

But I did call my boss when I got up this morning to see how things were going and to remind him I was still on vacation in case he was looking for me :patriot:

I get not wanting to work and all that but come on if you show up to work you get paid, these are they same people who complain about not having enough money(hourly jobs).

We are dealing with a issue at the shop right now that is along them lines, makes it hard when it's all family in a small business. I show up everyday unless I'm on my death bed or vacation.

Rant on:

OK, rant off.

I didn't go to work either... The out of office notice on my email and phone should be a hint. Not to mention the giant vacation schedule on my bosses wall with my name all over this month should cover it.

whats the going rate for a kinda built D30?
(locked, trussed, chromos...)

Assuming geared too... there's still a few variables, lunchbox vs full case, aftermarket steering, etc. depends on what you care about having.

I'd say $800 +/- $200, geared/locked/trussed plus steering. Based on my experiences and others who have bought built axles.

I just add up what it would cost me to build an equivalent axle and if I'm saving a few hundred on the parts plus not spending any time to build it, I'm happy with that.

Back