• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

well back to reality...wj has a blown cv shaft and we have to drive to iowa tomorrow. pulled the front hub off and got it stripped down. waiting for advance to open in the morning so i can pick up a cv. i thought it would be better just to get a new one with a warranty...

i also found a non cali emissions wj PCM without skim...thats a rare bird, so i may pick it up just for fun :)

Man too bad you were not here heading that way. I think I have a 2 new wj cvs and one hub sitting in my shop for that last few years.

Good luck in your travels back.

And back to work.

Came in at 7 so I could leave at 4 to take mom out to dinner for her birthday.

a-hole boss is on vacation so it'll be nice to not have an argument for leaving early.

Soooooooooo

Parts train?

mac 'must have missed it' gyvr

nope...due to circumstances out of my control, its happening next week now. my wife wound up having to work so it screwed up post christmas travel pretty badly. i have to sort out the details with durbin, but i will let you know what happens.

if anyone does need to move things west to east, we will be passing through at a reasonable time on monday heading home. tonight we will be blowing through in the wee hours, so unless someone wants to meet at 3am...

The lack of quality photos (except one) makes me question that ad.

I like it... Not $45000 like... but I do like it.

Having a truck would be great again. Hooking up the trailer to do any 'truck' jobs brings a pile of suck.

Back